Chapter 3

INFINITY L0V3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   "Seriously??"ask Tao again."Yes Tao. We have to break up." said Lisa. "But why honey?why?"Tao almost cried. Lisa quite for a while. She dont know how to explain. "I dont know..but we need to break up..".."Why we should break up without a reason. I want to ask you honey, did i have hurting you before?"ask Tao. "No,you never hurting me.." Lisa start to cry." so what the matter honey?" Tao keep asking..Lisa stand up and decide to go home. But only a few step,Lisa collapse. Tao run and catch Lisa from falling to the ground. People at the nearby gathered around them. "What happen?" ask a man. 

 

   "I dont know." Tao blank. "Her nose is bleeding." shout a little girl among the people. Tao panic,it's true..Lisa nose is bleeding. "Lisa are you okay?" ask Tao when Lisa moving a little bit. "I'm okay"said Lisa while cleaning her nose. "Oppa, why dont you bring her to hospital?" ask the little girl again. Tao look at Lisa. Lisa shake her head. She dont want go to the hospital. She dont want Tao know about her ill. "I want to go home." said Lisa.."are you serious dont want go to the hospital?"..a woman asking."Yes.I'm fine. Dont worry. Tao i want to go back." said Lisa again. Tao nodding his head and bring Lisa back.

 

   "Why you bring me at your house Tao.I want to go home." Lisa get out from the car and Tao do the same things."You said you want to go home. So  I sent you to home."explain Tao. "This is your home and not my home." Lisa felt angry. "Ok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter