Chapter. 2

Why?

As soon as i walked out of the building, "fans" were standing outside with bags in their hands.

"Omg omg it's Kyla!" i heard them whisper.

i politely waved in their direction and they squealed with excitement.

"Kyla!" one of them called.

i stopped and headed over to them, not knowing what to expect. They waved me over and covered their mouths in awe when i was standing in front of them.

"Ahhh!! I've been a fan of you since you first came here! We saw you with Yeonha once at the convenience store and we thought you were so pretty~ you really are!" they gushed.

"Thank you, hahah," i replied.

"We've got a few presents for you," they grinned. "Here's yours," they said as they handed me a big shopping bag. "It's just a bag and some accessories for you~ and this one's for Mina, could you give it to her?"

"Yeah sure! Thank you so much~ I haven't received any kinds of gifts in a long time," i replied.

After a few minutes, i waved goodbye and carried on walking to the our car which was parked around the corner.

It was too sunny today. Not hot at all, just sunny. The clothes i was wearing matched the weather perfectly:
•a black oversized bomber jacket
•a white off-the-shoulder crop top
•a black ripped pair of denim shorts
•white ankle socks with a white pair of Nike airs
•a black leather mini-backpack
•the pink shopping bags that the "fans" gave me

"Presents?" asked the manager unnie.

"Uhh, yeahh~ i haven't opened them yet though. One of them's for Yeonha," i replied.

"Honestly, it's dangerous to receieve gifts from people nowadays. Your picture and everything blows up all over the internet. But it doesn't really matter anymore~ Everyone already knows you're a HH Ent. trainee," she said as she started driving.

I went to Hongdae to buy some clothes. There were a few people who looked and pointed at me, but i just talked to the manager and pretended not to notice.

I spent around $130 on these:
> black heeled boots (for Mina)
> timberland boots (not real ones, for everyone else)
> a black cropped hoodie (for everyone)
> leather leggings (for Yeonha and Hanna)
> black high-waisted shorts (for me and Mina)
> a black mini-skirt (with safety-shorts, for Suzy)
> black snapbacks (for Yeonha, Mina and Suzy)
> a black beanie (for Mina)
> a black and white adidas cap (for me)
> matching rings (for everyone)
> matching chokers (for everyone)

The chokers and rings were bought just for fun. Since we went to a market instead of a department store, everything was really cheap. When i got back to the practice room, everyone seemed to like the things i bought.

"Hmm. Leave it to Kyla to match the best outfits. Our clothes are literally better than all the other trainees'. NOT EVEN LYING." they said.

I smiled, and joined in with trying on clothes and laughing at each other. 

"I'm happy." i thought.