-3-

One Touch [Is All It Takes]
Please log in to read the full chapter

When Chanyeol reached the second floor, he noticed that one of the guest room doors was ajar. Walking towards it, he was surprised to see Yixing sitting on the edge of the bed Minseo was lying in.

“Lay!” he exclaimed in a whisper.

Yixing winced before turning around and beckoning Chanyeol to be quiet…and come closer.

So he walked into the room and knelt beside the two.

“What are you do—?”

Chanyeol couldn’t finish his sentence as Yixing clapped a hand around his mouth and glared daggers at the tall one. Then, he slowly turned his head back to the young woman, as did Chanyeol.

That’s when he saw: Minseo was sweating and wrinkling her face in her sleep, as though she was fighting against something or someone, as though she was scared.

She was having a nightmare.

Both men looked at her for a while longer, Chanyeol feeling helpless and Yixing with a saddened expression.

Yixing reached one of his hands out to Minseo’s forehead, tracing her features and smoothing the air inches above her. Chanyeol saw her features soften slightly as his friend continued to do this, until Yixing placed his index finger between her eyebrows briefly and brought his hand back to his lap.

Her face relaxed completely afterwards and her breathing evened out. They watched her for another few minutes before they were convinced she was soundly asleep.

They got up from their seats without making a sound and exited the ro

Please log in to read the full chapter