-1-

One Touch [Is All It Takes]
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Whoa.”

Chanyeol looked up from the computer screen at Sehun’s exclamation and saw that Minseok was ushering a girl into their living space. Jongin walked into the room just then too and saw the scene playing out before his eyes.

“Who’s the lady Xiumin?” Junmyun teased, lying down on the couch with a book.

“Girlfriend?” Baekhyun asked, briefly pausing in his piano playing to emphasize the wiggling of his eyebrows.

Minseok ignored them completely as a proud smile appeared on his face, “Guys, meet my sister,” he said with a happy glint in his eye as he turned towards the young woman.

Yixing, who was sitting on the floor with his guitar in front of Junmyun, choked on his water as Kyungsoo’s jaw dropped right beside him.

“What?” Jongdae exclaimed from his view from the kitchen, “Since when did you have a sister?”

After getting a nod from her brother, she spoke, “Hi, I’m Minseo. It’s nice to finally meet you all.”

All eight men just stared at her with wide eyes and various width-opened mouths.

She just smiled brightly and then eventually laughed after the silence carried. “I guess they’re surprised, huh Minseok?” she said to her brother.

“Thoroughly,” he said, getting a little worried, “Okay guys, cut it out. Say something?”

That opened the floodgates:

“How come we never knew you had a sister?”

“Again, since when did you have a sister??”

“How could you keep her from us?”

“She’s pretty…”

“How did you even keep her a secret for this long?”

“Is she younger than you?”

“Is she older than us?”

“Why didn’t you tell us about her?”

“I didn’t want her involved with…our work,” Minxeok shrugged, basically answering all their questions at once, and noticing that everyone was in the living room and standing up, “Mom said to keep her identity a secret too, so she wouldn’t be hounded by paparazzi and fans if she ever visited Earth. But Minseo’s old enough to make her own decisions,” he smiled at her, “And she wanted to meet you all since you’re my second family.

“Her power is more amplified than mine too,” he added.

Minseo shifted her eyes. “You didn’t need to tell them. At least not yet,” she said.

“Why?” her brother asked, “You should be proud of your abilities.”

“Not when I don’t know how to fully control them,” she disagreed harshly under her breath.

“Let’s see ‘em,” Baekhyun goaded, folding his arms in front of his chest.

Her eyes flashed towards the man before ing her arm out, against her better judgment, towards the mirro

Please log in to read the full chapter