The Playboy Part 2

My Life In Seoul

                                                Author's note: I know I've been away for a lonnnng long time and I'm sorry, here's a new Chapter!!
Been so busy with a new Intership, University and planning my wedding haha...Also, I'm from Brazil so English is not my forte, ok.





-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------s2-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was Jimin, Park Jimin, with a huge grin on his face, especially when he saw you. Oh and how much you wish you could wipe that stupid smirk from his face. You don't know exactly when it happened, but you were sure you pretty much despised him. He was coming your way but a few seconds later a beautiful girl walked into the A studio and linked her arms with Jimin's, he tried to shove her but she was really clingy, the girl was wearing really short shorts and a top that pretty much would show her cleavage if she bended too much. Now she was wrapping him in a tight hug. *Maybe that's his girlfriend.* You tought. *Wonder if she knows he goes around flirting with everyone...*
 

Hoseok, that most of the time was all smiles and always laughing stopped smiling for a while when he saw Jimin and the girl, you noticed a little tension came up between the three of them. The Hoseok you knew was gone and now he had a serious expression. He spoke: "Ok class, may I have your attention please! Jimin and Hyuna you're both late, I don't wanna know the excuses, just be on time next time! Anyway, you all know that a very important competition is coming. Taeyang and Seungri directors will be the one's deciding who will compete in our studio's name. So, you have three months to impress us. I'll tell you a little secret. Arriving late at your classes isn't a good example." He said and winked at Jimin, the latter had a bored expression. Hosek continued: "Well that's it for now. I'll be back soon, meanwhile please practice the new routine." 

When he spoke about getting late and everything you noticed how bitter his voice sounded, you made a mental note to ask him about it later, you decided to shrug it of for now and be a good sister by giving him all of your attention and support. He left to get some papers and while he was gone a small hand was touching your shoulder and when you turned around you saw no one other than Park Jimin. "So the girl from overseas can dance? Can't wait to see you dancing", he said now facing you. "Look Jimin, the girl from overseas has a name. And her name is Y/N! Ok?". "I see you're a feisty one. I like that I have this effect on you." , "What?! Are you out of your mind?" you had to laugh because that was the most stupid thing you heard from him and it made no sense at all.

Hoseok came in the studio with some papers and he was so surprised to see you and Park Jimin so close and even worse, you were laughing. It was like a nightmare for him. Park was all over his precious sister! At first he imagined him beating up the latter's face, but his conscience told him that wasn't right. That's not how thigns get solved. Plus, maybe this was just because he had some grudge against Jimin, just maybe.
Now taking another glance at your face he could notice how uncomfortable you seemed. So he pulled you away by holding your wrists tightly. "Help me with these forms. These are the inscriptions for the tournament. The one's that are interested will fill the paper and hand it to our receptionists Yooa and Sunghee." And that's how you spent the whole class helping Hoseok and ignoring Park Jimin and the fact that he kept looking at you with his girlfriend by his side, you noticed he was a really good dancer and that his eyes would form two crescents when he smiled and his musculars tighs and....and. *No no no, you told yourself to stop whatever weird thought was running through your head.* 

When the class was finally over you brought water to the students and one by one they were leaving the studio. You were grabbing all of your stuff and placing them inside of your bag, you took a look at your phone and saw that you had four unread messages.

The first was from Jungkook.
JK bunnytooth: Hey Y/N I'm sorry for only sending you a message now. I had boring bussiness meetings all day!! :(~~  Tell me how things are going, let's not loose contact. We could cloudchat sometime...I hope you had a great day. Tiffany, Amber, Mark and your parents miss you. And so do I. :)~~ 
MISS YOU.

Your heart felt warm and cozy, you really missed Jungkook and how he would laugh at silly things with you and go shopping with you. The sellers would say the both of you made a cute couple and you always had to say that the both of you were just friends. 

The second message was from Irene.
Irene unnie: Hey Y/N, are you by any chance coming back home? Do you think It'll take you one hour still?? I'm sorry dinner isn't ready yet...

You replied:
Unnie, I think I'll be back in 30 or 40 minutes, I'll take a shower and change, don't worry I can buy us some food too! 

Irene was fast to reply:
Irene unnie: Ok! The oven is calling me, bye!

The third message was from Jackson: 
Jckson: Hey Y/N Jk told me you were in Seoul, I hope you have a great time there! I miss you!

Bull s hit, Jackson, hurt your feelings and now said he missed you. Was this some kind of joke? You slapped yourself mentally for keeping his contact. You decided to simply not reply for now. And the fourth message was from Yoongi. Min Yoongi, at morning you saved his number as Min Stonefaceyoongi,  but after remebering his gummy smile from before you decided to change his nickname. Now it was Mrgummysmile Yoongi. You knew it was kind of childish of you to save your contacts like this but fou you it was a cute habit of yours. 

Mrgummysmile Yoongi: So...I was thinking that maybe I could give you a ride back home...since I live close to the studio...but only if you want of course. I dunno maybe.

You smiled at that, it was pretty obvious Yoongi was trying to get closer to you.
You replied:
Ok, gimme 30 minutes to change.

You were about to text other things but you finally realized that there was someone right behind you. There he was again. Hovering over you and eyes on your phone! Was he spying? Was he reading all of your messages! OMG! You got up abruptly to give him a piece of your mind but Jimin dragged you out of your class, through the corridors and pulled you inside some kind of closet. He locked it and placed the keys somewhere you couldn't reach.

"Jimin, is this some kind of joke? Were you reading my messages?!", "You have all the boys you want don't you? That's why you are so close to Hoseok hyung. Is his your boyfriend?" So that was it, he was curious about your relationship with the dance teacher, of course he lost when Hoseok introduced you to the class, he was probably eating that girl alive." Why? Are you jealous? Jimin-ssi?" you joked"Of course not" I don't have to worry about that. I'm Park Jimin all the girls come naturally to me.", "Hah, OMG! As if...you're..."

When you were about to finish your sentence Jimin heard some voices outside and pushed you against the wall and placed one of his chubby hands on your mouth so your voice couldn't be heard. Your eyes grew bigger because from the corner of your eyes you could see Hoseok and Hyuna. Jimin just looked into your eyes and made a shh sign for you to keep quiet, your heart was beating fast. What the heck was going on? So many troubles and it was only your first day Y/N!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's going to happen now?
What secret wll be revealed?
Why was Irene so worried about dinner?
In the next Chapters I will show Hoseoks story and go back to the USA and find some secrets from Tiffany and Jungkook.

Author's note: I know is short but i like how it came out, please leave nice comments!

 

:)~~ have a nice day!!