The Playboy

My Life In Seoul

Yoongi introduced you to Jimin and you couldn't help but feel nervous in front of him. You had to admit, despite his rude ways he was really handsome. "Can you wait for a while outside Y/N?" Yoongi asked, you just nodded you head and left.

When they heard the door clicking Yoongi came to Jimin pointing his finger in his direction. "Whatever your dirty mind is thinking now, just forget it Jimin!", "Are you crazy? I wasn't thinking anything dirty hyung...", "Don't be stupid I saw the way you were staring at her...","I was just thinking that I can really treat her very well...haha" - He said it and earned a slap at his head from Yoongi. "Listen carefully...Y/N Is going to work with Namjoon hyung so you don't wanna mess with her." Jimin snickered. "Look, chill ok, I'm not going to do anything...", "She was also an indication from Hwang Director, we can't waste any talent, for once Jimin be professional."- Yoongi finished his sentece and left slamming the door behind him.

"Is everything ok Yoongi?" - you asked after listening to their voices inside. "It's fine sweetheart, I'm just putting some people back in their places...", "Oh, I see...", "Don't worry too much, just be careful with some of our workers...", "You're talking about Jimin right? He's not my type...and I intent to stay away from relationships for a loong time.", "Well if that's the case then I'm relieved. Come on Namjoon must be waiting for us." That was the first time you saw him smiling, he had a pretty cute gummy smile.

Namjoon was a great boss, he was humorous and had a very different vibe from the other workers, he was very smart and thoughtful. Your first assignment was to write an article about the boys that were having a photoshoot today.

It was 4:30 PM and the photoshoot was set to start at 5:00 PM, the first thing you noticed were the many clothes and the different shoes and hats. You’ve never seen so many fashion accessories in your whole life! It was fantastic, you loved your new job.

First you interviewed Taehyung and you found out he had 2 dogs and lived alone in one of the most expensive apartments in Seoul. He told you about his vacations in Hawaii and Brazil. Whenever he had a free time between the pictures he would text his parents, and you thought it was adorable.

Secondly, you interviewed Jin, he was a gentleman, but unlike Taehyung during the breaks he would always be munching something. You didn’t know how someone as fit as him could eat so much, but that was also adorable in your eyes. So it turned out that the first two interviews went really smooth and the boys made you feel comfortable.

You left Jimin’s interview to be the last because you thought you’d be at ease by now. Not everything went the way you’ve planned them. He was pretty late and when he came he had some lipstick marks on his neck, you were pretty sure he was making out with the make-up artist. This made you even more upset with him.

During the interview you made sure to ask only few questions that didn’t require much dialogue between the both of you. When you were finished and was about to leave, you felt small but strong hands holding your wrist tightly.

“So…ahm…are you finished already?” – Jimin asked. “Yes, Mr. Park” you said coldly and started to make your way to the door again. This time he blocked the door and came closer to you, closing the gap and whispering in your ears. “I know I make you nervous Y/N.” Your heart started to beat at a pace you didn’t even know existed. He continued “But don’t worry this is going to be our little secret.” Jimin made a gesture and while winking he left the studio.

You ran so fast to the bathroom that you almost bumped into Yoongi on your way there. He was very surprised and tried to talk to you, but you were so mad and embarrassed you didn’t paid attention to him. You washed your apple-ish face and while looking into the mirror you said to yourself. “How can he be so…so…shameless…gosh…my head aches so much!”

That’s when one of the doors opened revealing Irene. “I have some aspirin on my bag, do you want some?” she said. “No its fine…I think I just need some air…” you said. “Oh…ok, we are almost finished, if you need some air, why don’t you take a break outside. I’ll be on my desk organizing my things.”

You went outside and saw a bench that stood by a fountain, then walking closer to it you saw Yoongi. It seems like he was taking a nap, you thought to yourself. You sat on it carefully and stared at the sky, wondering if you made the right decision to come to Korea. That’s when Yoongi woke up and saw you.

Yawning and stretching his arms while looking at you. “Hey, creeper.” He said smiling. “Oh…no…I wasn’t staring…I mean…it wasn’t my intention to stare…I mean…I was just staring at the sky…not at you…” he left out a light laugh and spoke “Having a tough day, on your first day already?”, “Kind of…”, “Well…since it’s already our time to leave, we could grab some coffee…or another drink, would that make you feel better?” You didn’t speak; you just nodded your head.

He continued “Great, Irene brought you here this morning right?”, “Yes, she did” you answered. “Tell her I’m giving you a ride back home today.”, “Ok, thanks Yoongs…” You weren’t sure when you started to feel so comfortable around him that you even gave him a nickname, but luckily he wasn’t bothered by it.

You both grabbed some Starbucks and then you told him you weren’t going home today, since you agreed to help Hoseok with his dance classes, so he left you at your brother’s dance studio. Your conclusion was that Yoongi was a pretty nice guy, sure at first sight he would seem like a very cold person, but it turned out he was the completely opposite of it.

He showed you some pictures of his dog and some of the food he cooks daily for dinner. He also showed you some pictures of the music studio he had home, since he was also a musician at free times. You left his car feeling warm inside, you were glad you made a new friend today. It was the same feeling you had when you first met Jungkook.


At the dance studio.

When you finished putting on your dance shoes you went straight to the dancing studio number one, there you could see your brother and all of his students. Hoseok introduced you to the whole crew and as an initiation they asked you to show them some of your moves. You weren’t as good as Hoseok but you were pretty good.

They played Jay Park’s Solo and you were nailing it. When the doors opened revealing a figure you thought it was pretty familiar, someone you’ve seen before and yes you were right, it was him.

Oh my god!  It's him! But how and why?!