Moving On

My Life In Seoul

USA, 6:30 and there you were at the international airport, but you weren't alone, you had your friend Tiffany and her younger brother Mark, which were both your friends. You held your passport next to your chest and said. "It looks like I only have 30 minutes to leave. Thank you so much for the job offer. Oh and…you did exactly what I told you right? You didn't tell Jungkook about this right?" - You arched your eyebrow. "Of course not Y/N!" - She laughed nervously. Mark at that moment touched your arm and told you it was time for the check -in. But when you were about to leave you bumped into a very hard chest, it was Jungkook, your best friend. "I...I'm sorry" - you said and he abruptly hugged you. "Y/N!" - He exclaimed holding you tight and looking straight into your eyes. Tiffany and her brother realizing it was better to leave you both to talk, waved their goodbyes and left. “We’ll wait for you at the parking lot JK”. – Mark said.

Now you and Jungkook sat at a bench next to the check-in gate. "I can't believe it; you were going to leave the country without telling me...I've been calling and texting you like crazy, since yesterday! I returned from Canada yesterday and then later Mark called me and by mistake I found out you were moving to Korea, what kind of bull is this?!" - he yelled, "Kookie, so many things happened while you were away, in Canada.", "Y/N, I specifically told you, to call me and send me news, one month, one month, you left me without news, just short answers, like, *I'm fine*, *Yes* and *Ok*, that's all you sent me. What exaclty happened while I was away?" - He asked while holding your arms tightly. Your tears started to fall and your eyes met. "My parents divorced, Hoseok moved to Korea...and...Jackson after 6 months…he broke up with me." - You finally said. "Aish, that jerk, he’ll see it when I met him on the streets!! So…now you think that moving to Korea you can run away from your problems? I'm here for you and I have always been here, can't you see?" - He said while hugging you and patting your head. 

Jungkook was your best friend since kindergarten, he used to tease you and he became your friend the day you shared with him your lamb skewers. You were both american-koreans and had so much in common, he was there when you had your first heartbreak and when you had your first PMS, and he thought something was wrong with him, but it was just you with some mood swings. He was always there through thick and thin, but last month he had a bussines trip with his father to Canada, and you being your stubborn self didn't want to bother him with so many problems, first your parents divorced, second Hoseok, your brother was so sad that after receiving a great job offer, he couldn't resist it, Hoseok was a well know dancer in the hip hop community and after 2 years posting videos on Youtube he finally got some recognition and became a dance teacher in a famous dance academy in Seoul. Third your ex, Jackson confessed he never really had feelings for you and that he actually liked your friend Youngji, so it turned out that your relationship with him was all caused  by a misunderstand.

"Are you really leaving us because of him?! Is he really worth it?" - Jungkook asked. "Kookie, you know I have always loved him and now he broke my heart, Hoseok already bought the tickets for me and got me a really nice housemate. I have to go, I only have 10 minutes." - Y/N said. After telling all of this to Jungkook he  finally gave in. “I…I don’t know what to say, I came here because I had something really important to tell you. But now I think that maybe you could really use a restart. I want to be honest with you, I don’t want you to go, and you’ve been hiding all of this bull from me, I feel like the worst friend in the world, because you couldn’t trust in me! I really like…”, “No Jungkook stop saying that! I…just…I didn’t want to bother you. I’m sorry if I made you worry.” – you said sniffing. “Don’t be a fool, I’m your best friend, I care for you and I just want to see you happy Y/N. Wait for me,  I’ll definitely visit you in Korea.” – he said while hugging you one last time. You were about to leave when he held your wrist tightly. You turned around and your eyes met. "Look there's something I have to tell you but, be safe, and when is the right time, in three months I'll visit you in Korea." You bid goodbye and left, now in your seat, you started to think.*Kookie, didn’t get say what he had to say…well...maybe it wasn’t that important.*  You had so many questions in your head, but nothing would change your mind. You had your tickets,you had a job already set there and you had your brother, which was also your best friend *Okay, Seoul here I come*.


                                            ------------------------------------------------South Korea------------------------------------------------------------

Hoseok came to pick you up at the airport and most of the drive you didn’t say anything. But after 20 minutes he broke the silence. “Lil sis, Hobi is worried, you're usually loud like me...do you want to talk about what happened?”,”Hobi, I don’t feel like talking.”,"What if I play your favorite song? BTS?", "BTS...it reminds me of Jackson...he really likes Rapmonster..",”Aish, that Jackson, I knew he was a jerk right from the beginning!”, - he said angryly,  you rolled your eyes, “Ow, come’on Hobi, you were like best friends, sometimes it felt like he was your boyfriend...don’t lie to me…this is not going to make me feel any better”,”Aish, I’m sorry oppa couldn’t protect you…” – he said while pouting and his lips formed a ㅅ.

Now you were finally in your new house and Hosek helped you unpack your stuff, your housemate was waiting for you too, her name was Irene, she had a pretty nice and fair skin, a petite beautiful woman. “Annyeong Chingu ! My name is Irene!”, “Hi, I’m Y/N! and this is my brother Hoseok, I think you two already know each other.”, ”Oh yes, he gives dance classes to my sister Yeri. That's how he found a place for you to start your life in Korea” – She said and smiled. “Irene works at the same place as you! She is a secretary at the Company.” – Hoseok completed.

That’s right, Irene was a secretary at the Company you were invited to work at, the famous S magazine and brand. Tiffany got this job for you, she was your best friend there and one of the top directors at the S Magazine in the USA office, when she found about your problems she offered this job for you to be an assistant to the writer of the Magazine in their main office in South Korea. You both thought this was the perfect opportunity to move on and start a new life, your parents were never against it.

That night you couldn't sleep at all because you were so excited about everything.

 

                                            -------------------------------------------The First Day--------------------------------------------------------------

Irene drove you to the Company and left you with Yoongi, he was the son of one of theTop Directors and was being trained to replace his father. Yoongi was in charge of introducing you to all the workers. He introduced you to the secretaries Yoona, Minah and the one you already knew Irene…after being in all of the floors Yoongi showed you the photography studio. “And here, we have the studio, and these are our main models, they are the sons of our main directors, Jin Seokjin, Kim Taehyung and….and hum…that stupid jerk is missing…”. - he said while scanning the place with his eyes. A really handsome man came in you direction “Annyeong! I’m Kim Taehyung! You are reeeeeally pretty! Neooooomu yeppeo”  - He said while stretching his finger touching your cheeks and with a cute boxy smile. "Kamsahamnida" - you said, now another handsome boy came your way “Oh hello, I’m Jin” – Jin had a fair skin and broad shoulders, in your head you were thinking about how in your entire life you have never seen such handsome guys. When you realized your mouth was hanging open, you shook your head to come back to reality, that's when someone bumped into your back when passing by you. “Are you guys ready to break some hearts with another photoshoot?” You could only see his back, *what’s with his attitude? Pushing people? I bet he's not even that handsome...Rude much?* - you thought. Yoongi snickered, “Oh look who’s here, my favorite boy, Park Jimin!” - he said while putting his arms around Jimin's shoulders, "And who do we have here?" -at that moment Jimin, the "rude" boy noticed you and eyed you from head to toes and finally when your eyes met, he gave you a little smirk.

 

 

 

                                                   -----------------------------------Authors Note ------------------------------------------------------

it's been a looooooooooong time since I wrote a fanfic, but I'm really excited about this one :) ~~ Please leave nice comments it makes my heart happy :)~~
Have a nice day and love bts a lot!! <3