Coming Back Home

Coming Back Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong hummed happily as he got into his house. Without any hesitance, Jaejoong ran towards the bedroom and jumped to his bed, feeling relaxed right away as soon as he felt how soft it was. Jaejoong has almost forgotten all that, after spending his years in the army with the hard bed he had there.

Jaejoong took a deep breath with a smile on his face. Now that he was free from the army, he could do every single thing he has been dying to do for a long time.

First thing first, of course he should greet his family and come over later on- maybe around this evening. His sister have been so noisy and asking him to come over and over again, and Jaejoong was afraid that he might be found dead by tomorrow if he dared to refuse the invitation tonight. Who knew what his sisters could do to him, after all? Sighing in defeat, Jaejoong took his phone out and dialed his parents’ numbers; making an appointment to come there soon.

Done fixing the time for him to come over later, Jaejoong now thought for the second thing he wanted- needed to do. Jaejoong let his eyes wandered around the house, and soon decided that he should do some cleaning there. He knew that there was someone cleaning the house once awhile- heck; he paid for her to do so. However, it still felt wrong somehow- the rearrangement and everything. He wanted to do something about that. And then, Jaejoong figured; he could just cook something too. It has been long since the last time he was cooking- with real foods. After all, as usual he could find his cabinet was full with ingredients coming from the fans. He could sort the expiry dates and cook the closer ones.

Humming happily once again, Jaejoong took the vacuum cleaner to start the cleaning.

It took Jaejoong around four hours to finish cleaning and cooking, and now he was ready to start digging on his own creation. While he was on it, Jaejoong remembered that he hasn’t updated his social media yet. And of course he had to do that! His Instagram especially, since he needed to let people know how he was doing after he’s been discharged from the army. His fans would be worried too if Jaejoong didn’t give any news to them… right? And oh- that reminded him too, that he should follow some more people there. And Junsu; he hasn’t followed the younger yet so he would have to-

No. He would keep Junsu for the last, obviously. Maybe he would follow Junsu some days after. Trolling Junsu has, after all, always been fun and exciting. He could already imagine how Junsu would sulk and whine, asking Jaejoong to immediately follow him back because he felt uneasy otherwise- because he didn’t want the fans thought the younger was desperate. Jaejoong giggled happily upon the thought, couldn’t help but being impatient to immediately troll Junsu like that.

Jaejoong took a glance at the clock, getting panicked right away when he noticed that it has been that late. He shouldn’t be late coming to his parents’ house, no matter what. He wasn’t in the mood listening how his sisters could be heartless in teasing him and making him felt guilty about tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter