Best Friends

My Idol Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up from a nightmare with Hyeon nuzzleing up against me I hugged her letting her know I was okay now before petting her belly, and kiss her nose, then I get up and take a shower.

After my shower I start my skin care before doing my makeup, I just did simple copper brown eyeshadow going towards a blue grey on the outside edge, a simple wing, a pore reducing primer, bb cream, blush and a light tint on my lips.

I styled my hair in a side ponytale, before putting on a pair of short jean shorts and a blue crop top that says kawaii in ombre rainbow, with a black braw under it, and some converse.

I went to the studio and started off my day of hard work with my first class of the day which was choreo, as I was doing my dance I felt like I was being watched and turned around to see Leo smiling clapping at me. My choreo teacher had just left for the bathroom so it was just him and I in the large room. I smiled at him before continuing my choreo. He stood there for a couple more minutes watching me before walking away. As I was alone again I sighed and continued.

I had gone through most of my classes for the day and now was left with my vocal with Leo and my second choreo training after it, and then my extra vocal training with Yu-Yeon who I call yu-yu.

I walked into the room only to realize I was comepletly alone... I smirked realizing I was free for the second from prying eyes and begun to do my voice excercises before starting to hum the song which I had been writing. I looked at the clock realizing how early I actually was before giggling and grabbing some paper and writing some lyrics on the page. I started writing and got lost in it and before I knew it there was Leo standing in the doorway looking at me curiously...

I quickly hid the paper and apologized.

Y/N: I'm sorry(bowing politly). I got lost in the time waiting for you...

He smirked at me before speaking.

Leo: What are you hiding?

I looked at him stunned not realizing that he had seen me.

Y/N: Nothing.

He gave me a curious grin before walking closer. As he came closer I tried to hide the paper more, but before I could he had gotten there and grabbed my hand to keep me from hiding it. I immediatly froze feeling him touch me, and he chuckled before grabbing the paper from my hand and skimming over it... I bashfully stared at the ground kicking myself mentally for losing track of time. He looked at me and smiled.

Leo: Did you write this?

I looked at him nervously before nodding lightly...

He smiled at me and then turne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter