Secret Garden

My Idol Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a large house with a beautiful tall roof and tons of beautiful detail work. It was a very light white grey color with a dark grey roof and navy on the door and window shutters. He walked up and unlocked the door bringing you in. You stared mouth slightly agape at the sight.

Y/N: Its beautiful.

Leo chuckled.

Leo: Want a tour?

Y/N: Yes please

It looked like it would have multiple doorways but instead it was extremly open one room into another except for the bathrooms that were downstairs and it was completly rustic wood floors except for the bathroom and the kitchen which were light grey tile. The walls were all different shades of light grey. Leo led me to the section of the house that he confirmed was the living room. It was very big and he had a large grey rug in the middle of the floor slightly angled. He also had a large darker grey L couch with two chairs in light grey to match. He had different blue accents everywhere which made it look somewhat bright. He had a whethered coffee table in front of the couch and a flat screen tv on the wall. He then led me to the kitchen which was amazing. It was very modern and had an island with five chairs on one side. He had a double oven, which was very nice and was also quite gourmet looking. Every appliance was stainless steal, and the counter tops were light grey marbled. He had a double sink which was also stainless steel. He then lead me to the dining room which had a large wooden table with twelve chairs. I looked at him and gave him a weird face.

Y/N: Why so many chairs.

Leo: You never know when a large group visits.

You smiled and he brought you and showed you the bathroom which were also blue and grey themed. Then he led me up the stairs. It was huge in the floor in a you shape with a black railing to keep people from falling. I can't lie I love the way you could see the upstairs from the downstairs with the black railing. The staircase was a spiral staircase in a black color with dark blue carpet down the middle. There were 12 bedrooms in the house and I just looked at him.

Y/N: Why do you need such a big house.

Leo: Well the price was good, and I liked the style so I bought it.

He smiled at me and showed me the bathrooms. There were 12 baths upstairs one for each room, as well as well as an extra one for any guests who were not staying. Then he brought me up another spiral staircase to a studio with a speaker system for dancing it also had a piano and karaoke system. He then brought me back to the first floor and told me he only had a couple more things to show me. He brought me down this time to a lower level which had a movie theator and also a disco area, as well as an emergency storm shelter.

Leo: So what do you think sofar.

Y/N: This house is freaking huge!

He laughed at me before bringing me upstairs and to a door in the back that led to another larger room, when we walked out there was a large pool, and a jacuzzi. He then led me to the back where there was another door that had some glass on the top. He opened it to reveal a garden, with a couple really large cherry blossom trees. There was a large area with hedges, trees, and just general shrubbery. I looked at him smiling.

Y/N: Wow its so pretty.

Leo Looked out at the greenery smiling before leading me to one last area.

Leo: This is my vegetable garden.

It was a large greenhouse with tons of different vegatables and fruits in it.

Y/N: Wow, you really do think of everything.

He laughed at me and led me out of the greenhouse which was quite humid from trapping the moisture.

Leo: You want to go inside.

Y/N: Sure.

He lead me inside the house to the living room. I sat down and he sat down next to me.

We talked for a while and I got kind of nervous thinking he was mad at me from before.

Y/N: Leo...

Leo: Yea?

Y/N: Your not still mad are you.

He immediatly put on a scowl.

Leo: Yes I am.

Y/N: But you were fine a second ago right?

Leo: No I was just waiting for the right moment. So where was I?

He approached me slowly like a tiger eyeing his next meal.

Y/N: Uhh Leo... What are you doing.

Leo: I'm going to get you back for kicking me... and for calling me a jerk and an idiot.

You slowly slid back and he kept coming towards you until you hit the back of the co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter