Don't leave

My Idol Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We have all been working like crazy on the songs for our album, Leo and I do the main writing and Ravi and Noel do most of the rap in the songs, Mia and N work on the melody or tune of the song and all of us work on choreograophy and practicing. We have decided to call the Album Captive as it sounds really good with their album Chained Up and we are working on the tracks.

We have written all of our main tracks for just our group, but now we are working on our shared group songs and solo songs.

Leo is working really hard with me and neither one of us are getting a lot of sleep, I told him to take a nap while I worked saying I wasn't tired and he ended up falling dead asleep on the couch. It is now three in the morning and I have to go to my first class of the day. I head off to the class and before long I was even more exhausted and headed to Leo's class I immediatly made myself perk up so he wouldn't notice how tired I was I went through the day and by the time we finished I barely got an hour of sleep. I started to get dizzy from the lack of sleep and the start of a cold. As I was with leo and I had gone to the bathroom I came out and I started to get dizzy, my eyes started to close and I started to lean forward holding my hair and I heard leo calling me in the background but before I could say anything I fell forward. Leo caught me and I started breathing heavily trying to get the consciousness I had almost lost back he picked me up and brought me to the couch.

Leo: Y/N can you hear me?

I tried to fish out words but nothing came out so I just nodded. He sat me up more on his lap trying to keep me conscious. I took a few deep breaths before finally being able to speak.

Y/N: I... I'm okay.

Leo gave me a worried look.

Leo: No your not...

He put his hand on my forehead, and his eyes widen. He immediatly picked me up.

Y/N: Leo I'm really okay, we have to work on the songs.

Leo: You are not okay your burning up.

Y/N: I really am fine.

Leo: Well if your fine then stand.

He set me down and the fever, dizziness, and tiredness took over me and my legs gave out beneath me. He picked me up again before I could fall, and started walking out of the building, I let the tiredness take over me and didn't say anything more. He took me to the house he had showed me before and layed me on the couch sitting next to me.

Leo: Y/N are you okay?

I nodded

Leo: I am going to call everyone and tell them we can't be at practice later.

Y/N: But

Leo: No buts you can't go anywhere. Not with that fever.

Y/N: But what about the album.

Leo: Well I brought the laptop and the notebook so we can work on the songs while your resting.

I started shivering and leo noticed.

Leo: You cold?

Y/N: Y.. Yeah...

Leo went and grabbed me a blanket and put it over me. He then went to the kitchen and came back with a pan with water and a cloth. He wiped of my forehead and then put the cloth on my forehead my hair and before I knew it I fell asleep. I woke up the next morning with leo sitting next to me holding my hand his head laying on my lap sleeping with the notebook and laptop open to the songs we were working on. I smiled down at him before his hair lightly and cuddling down next to him and letting sleep take over once again. I woke up this time with leo my hair I opened by eyes and he smiled at me. 

Leo: Feeling a little better?

Y/N: Yes thanks leo.

He took the cloth off my forehead and dipped it back in the water ringing it out and wiping the sweat off my forehead. He then felt my forehead again.

Leo: Your fevers down but its still pretty high, I will call and tell them you can't go in today.

Y/N: No we have work today.

Leo: We will work on the songs from here you are not going out of this house. Understood?

I looked at him wide eyed at how stern he had been and nodded.

Leo: Good I'll go make breakfast and you look over the songs.

I started looking over the songs that we had been working on I smiled at him as he was cooking and then went back to looking over the songs. I kept looking over all of them until leo came back over with food, he took the laptop and set it on the table before handing me the food. I held the tray as hard as I could trying to make sure it couldn't fall. I lifted my hand to grab the spoon but I couldn't seem to do it. My hands were shaking terribly and I couldn't get a grasp on it. Leo noticed and picked up the spoon.

Leo: Need help?

Y/N: I... ahh... I'm just not hungry is all.

Leo: Then hold the spoon.

I looked at him before sighing wondering how he saw through me, Then trying to figure out how to pick it up. I reached up for it and was determined to grab it. My hand finally reached the spoon I grabbed the handle and started bringing it back to me but then I couldn't hold it anymore and I dropped it. Leo looked at me and smiled. He grabbed it and put some food on it before blowing on it and bringing it to my mouth. I stared at him wondering.

Leo: Open your mouth.

I opened my mouth and he put the food in, I blushed furriously and ate it.

Leo: Y/N are you hot?

I looked at him and shook my head. He then put his hand on my cheek and I turned even more red.

Leo: Oh.

He smirked at me and gave me more food. He kept feeding me untill all the food was gone.

He then took the dishes and cleaned them before putting more cold water on the cloth ringing it out and putting it back on my forehead.

Y/N: Sure you shouldn't have been a doctor?

He looked at me and smirked.

Leo: I'm that good huh.

Y/N: Well when I first met you I thought you would the type to just leave or get someone else to take care of the person but your here taking care of me right now.

Leo: Well your not wrong I'm usually more reserved but if someone is not well I want to help them.

I had a coughing fit not being able to breath and I started wheezing leo looked at me with wide eyes before picking me up and hold me up straight so my feet were to the floor and then squeezing my mid section making me gasp and get my breath back.

Leo: You okay?

Y/N: Ye....*cough*.... Yeah... Thanks

Leo: Sure as long as you don't die.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter