This is not yours

The more I hate you, the more I love you

 

It was cloudy at noon and Junhyung have to stay up late for the next class his teacher made for average student who got lower marks. He blew his breaths slowly and held his paper tightly as he saw his grades was C. This is first time he got C in chemistry and he wasn't happy with his result. He lifted his head and narrowed his eyes to his teacher's table and re-read the result again. 

 

Hyunseung.... B+. He was okay with that. He nodded a little and went lower to the name list until he found Kikwang name. Kikwang.... A. He bit his lip. A? Seriously he got A? He frowned and slightly felt embarrassed for getting lower marks from his crush. What will Kikwang think of me now? Junhyung closed his eyes and rested his head on the table. 

 

As he shut his eyes and tried to remain calm because there are a few student in the class too. He didn't want people to think he is stupid now since he spends his times now to think about Kikwang.... or maybe day-dreaming about that cute little guy who screw his life with his voice, his y voice... Did that little kid know he is always seducing him? 

 

He linked his hands together and place his hands under the table as he imagined Kikwang again. Damn this little kid, stop messing with me! He bit his lips and lifted his head as someone tapped his table and he hissed as Kikwang stood in front of him, smiling as always. He gnawed his lips and placed his hands on the table before staring at the little guy. 

 

"You are staying, Junnie?" Kikwang asked. The tall guy nodded his head slightly and leaned to the table as he hid his blush from Kikwang as he noticed the little guy talked to him normally. "Ohh~ Should I wait for you?" Junhyung shook his head and lifted his hand to Kikwang, saying to him that he should go now and Kikwang laughed a little at him before leaving with Hyunseung and Dongwoon.

 

"Ahhh, screw my head' Junhyung said as he watched his beloved one leaving him. He doesn't want Kikwang to go... maybe. He just want to spend his times with that cute guy. It's such a waste, spending his times here where most of the people in the class are the one he didn't really close to. It is not they didn't like him, it was because they think he is cold towards them. 

 

He sighed as he placed his chin on the palm of his hand and scanning the whole class before he spotted someone that he hated now. Namji. Why did she stay today? She got A+ right? He groaned, slightly feels annoyed with the presence of the witch. He remembered this morning, Doojoon came to meet him and told him about Namji. She was gross with gay guy. 

 

Junhyung smirked, slowly feeling amused with the statement. Can't wait to tell her that he is gay. 

 

As he started to feel annoyed with his teacher because he was not here, probably he is at planet mars or flying with unicorn. He hissed before he decided to study at home instead. He threw his books into his bag and knew people were watching him but he didn’t care. He was annoyed yet disappointed with his teacher’s attitude. Late as hell. He thought and he wore his bag and walked towards the door.

 

“Junhyung oppa”

 

He stopped as he heard Namji called his name. Screw her. He ignored her and walked away from there. As he reached the gate, Namji come to him and blocked him from walking away. “Oppa? Why are you ignoring me? Did I do something wrong?” she asked as she looked at him into the eyes.

 

And he will not be trick for a second time. Junhyung shoved her aside and walked from there as he fishing his earphones in his pocket and pulled it as he grabbed it. He knew he heard Namji was calling his name again and again but Junhyung had had enough. Namji was destroying his relationship with Kikwang.

 

He can feel the odd in Kikwang’s talk every time Namji came closer to them and he didn’t want it. He wants the cute and adorable Kikwang to be with him, to stick with him. Junhyung pissed as Namji ran towards him and hugged him from the back, sobbing quietly and he didn’t felt sorry for her, instead he shoved her hands from him and walked from there as Namji stood still and watched him.

 

“Oppa!” she shouted “If you leave me, I’m going to tell our classmates that Kikwang is actually gay. He likes you. He likes you very much” The tall guy stopped and turned to look at her “Why oppa? Are you shock? Or you actually feels gross with him right? Right, Oppa? Tell me!!” she laughed loudly as Junhyung pulled his earphones and glared at her.

 

Slowly he walked to the little girl and grasped her hair roughly “Tell them if you dare. I don’t care about you. If you think this going to make me hate Kikwang then you’re wrong. I don’t care about this even if you make in embarrasses in front our classmates but one thing you have to know if you want to do that is…” he hissed as Namji dug her nail onto his hand and roughly scratched his hand to make him release her hair.

 

“I’m going to make your life suffer if you do that and I take your words as a challenge to me if you are brave enough to tell people about this although you didn’t know whether he is really gay or not” Junhyung smiled at her and slowly released her hair and walked from there. He felt relief for doing it just now… or anger fills his thought and he was becoming the joker he used to be and none can stop him.

 

--

 

Namji hissed slowly and went to the class before she took her bag with her and walked to the bookshop. ‘huh you’re challenging me Junhyung? Well you’re are wrong about me, I am the female joker at this school Yong Junhyung’ She smirked as she gave her thumb drive to the workers and asked to print out her document for 30 sheets to her beloved classmates ‘We’ll see about this Junhyung, I want to see how you handle this when I told everyone that Kikwang is gay’

 

TBC

 

 

 

Yayyy~ finally I already write this :D hehe love you guyssss *kiss*