Does this hurt?

The more I hate you, the more I love you

Nothing makes Junhyung pissed like in the morning, getting a loud thud from his door and knowing his beauty sleep  is disturb by some  creature that he want to crush their heads. So, he lazily walked towards his door, scratching his head and yawned before he opened the door.

 

“What!!”

 

His harsh word was replied with book slamming on his face causing him to curse loudly and fell on the floor.

 

“That’s for shouting on my pretty face~”

 

Junhyung glanced up only to receive his best friend huge smirk. The other person doesn’t bother to pull the latter up as he stormed into the room and jumped on the bed with his beg at his back causing him to yelp and groan in pain.

 

“You are really idiot” was Junhyung replied to Hyunseung’s action before he received a pout from the other guy which he found it quite gross “You away… you ruining my morning…”

 

Junhyung bit his lower lip as he took the towel on his chair and placed it on his shoulder, ignoring the fact his best friend was rolling on his bed. The latter hissed before he went to his bathroom.

 

‘Annoying best friend’

------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Hey~~” Kikwang lifted his head as he saw a couple of hands tapping his table, wondering why the person was so cheerful. “Hyung~” the little guy only forming a wide smile towards his friend as he grabbed the chair behind him and placing his hands on the table so that’s his eyes were level with person in front him.

 

“Woonie… How many times do I have to tell you I’m not short?”

 

He saw the other guy raised his eyebrows as if Kikwang’s word is a lie. Instead of explaining to the cutie in front him, he flicked his finger on Dongwoon’s forehead making he yelped in pain and gently rubbed his forehead.

 

“That’s for not believing me”

 

Kikwang grinned but his amuse stopped he saw Junhyung and Hyunseung entered the class and walked towards them. He shut his mouth and looked at Dongwoon, ignoring the fact his dongsaeng was teasing him because he was shy to look at Junhyung which is now sitting next to him.

 

“Ahhh~” Dongwoon said as he looked at the tall guy who was staring at him obviously he know he was in bad mood which he think this is not the exact to jokes with his hyung now. “I should get going… the class will start in fews minute so I don….”

 

His voice cracked as he saw Junhyung was glaring at him and he know he shouldn’t be there now and yes, his class, his wonderful class that doesn’t have Junhyung to kill him. He abruptly stands up and walked to the door.

 

“Ehem”

 

Kikwang blinked his eyes before he looked over his side to see the latter was staring at him. The little guy bit his inner cheek as the other guy clenched his hands before handing the little guy a book.

 

“This is for me?”

 

The latter nodded and he stared at Kikwang’s hands taking the book he gave. He managed to move his attention on the other guy face as he saw Kikwang was smiling at his present which makes he feels happy and also to wipe the memory of Hyunseung slept on his well iron uniform.

 

‘Cute’

 

He grinned as he raised his hand and ruffled Kikwang’s hair. Soon, his eyes caught on a girl standing at the corner of the room with the other girls in front. He rolled his eyes when she, the-one-he-can’t-stand Namji waved her hand before giving him the devilish smile.

 

“Who do you looking a—“ Kikwang stared at the other guy before he turned his head and saw Namji was smiling at the latter. “oh… I must disturb your sweet moments”

 

Kikwang almost splat his words because even to him, he sound rude but he don’t know his heart for making he want to slam the book at that girl but he can’t. He regret for being coward for some reason and it was obvious the reason was Namji is a girl and a boy like him can’t hit her.

 

Maybe he was unaware his tighten his grip at the book when he felt a pair of cold hand cupped his hands and slowly released the book from him then he realized he was dozing while thinking ‘how and when he can slam the book at her’ also his breath hitched when Junhyung leaned closer to him before staring deep in his eyes.

 

“Are you okay?”

 

He watched how Junhyung’s lips parted and those eyes. Kikwang gulped when their eyes met which he also can assume the other guy was looking at him staring at his lips—yeah something like that. Kikwang thought when he quickly turned the other way so he can hide his shyness towards the other guy.

 

“Ahh” The little guy cleared his throat “The teacher has arrive, Junnie”

------------------------------------------------------------

 

Junhyung tapped his pen lightly on the table as the time fly and yet the lesson is on and on. He hissed as he stared at the board when his teacher was busy cutting a tape to paste the A3. He doesn’t want to be rude but with lots of highlighting point on the A3 makes he thinks it’s ugly and yes troublesome.

 

 Throwing his respect towards the teacher, he took his headphone and covered his eyes. Setting his playlist to be shuffle, then he laid his head on the table with a note he wrote and pasted it on Kikwang’s hand.

 

‘Don’t bother waking me up’ shutting his eyes and missing how the little guy chuckled at this note before he opened his book and pasted it there.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

As the bell rang, the students quickly stood and ran from the class, ignoring their teacher because they don’t want homework. Kikwang bit his lips when Dongwoon went to him and took the seat in front him while staring at his hyung opening his lunch box.

 

“Uwahhhhh!!” was his first reaction before pulling his chair to get closer to the little guy. “”That’s look fantastic and also delicious!!! Can I have one??”

 

Just about his chopsticks touches the food on top, Hyunseung slapped his hand. The young guy pouted and whined at Kikwang. Yes the food was fantastic. His mother is really artistic because his lunch was shaped like a bear sleeping with an omelet as the blanket also with a few broccolis at the head of the bear which make it look cute.

 

“Rude Woonie” Hyunseung smirked “Let the owner eats first”

 

Kikwang laughed when the latter pouted at his hyung before gripping his hands and begs to taste the food first.

 

“Omo… oppa is sleeping right now.”

 

All of the trio stopped doing and glanced up at the slender girl standing next to Junhyung’s side. Kikwang silently cursed as Namji looked at the latter and bend her body to get the proper view of sleeping Junhyung.

 

The little guy cleared his throat and waved his hands to catch Namji’s attention. “Erm… You shouldn’t do that… He told me not to bother him”

 

“So?” Namji quickly replied to Kikwang “It’s not like he asking me that”

 

She smiled before she crossed her arms on her chest, making Kikwang noticed she was holding lots of flyers. “Ahh… by the way Kikwang… I don’t want to call you by the name… your name doesn’t suit you” She kept on talking making the other guy frowned and stared at her because Namji did caught other’s attention.

 

“Listen guys! Especially girls who like Lee Kikwang… I have a bad new for you” Namji pouted while looking at him. “I has something to share with you” suddenly she threw the flyers all over the class, making sure all of them take the flyers before giving the flyer at Kikwang with her own hand.

 

“This is for you”

 

She smirked before she lifted up her head and headed to the board. Kikwang carefully scanned the paper, nothing makes him shock than seeing his face on the paper with huge caption beside him written with caps lock ‘OUR SWEET LITTLE NEWBIE’

 

“Okay folks as you can see, I’m might takes your time for explaining this and…” Namji grinned widely “This little guy here, Lee Kikwang is very a sweet person but I’m afraid as you can see in this you can see how he bullied our Junhyung, Come on, take a look at that picture on the middle, can you see how he force Junhyung to carry his bag”

 

Kikwang stood up and shook his head, eyes widening when he heard some which he assume had read the paper whisper. “Wait!! You’re misunderstandi—”

 

“Wait~ I’m not finish” she broke his words as the little guy looked at her with fear “How about this, I know most of student in this class is really against with homoual people right?” She smiled when she heard some were shouting the agreement at her “There… You can see our little Kikwang is… Omo! Sorry girls!”

 

Namji walked towards Kikwang before she yanked his hair “This cute person is unfortunately is gay! Hah! So disgusting! Why must we have gay guy in our class right?” The little guy hissed in pain as she tighten her grips on his hair and he closed his eyes from looking at his classmate as he saw the disgust look shown on some of his classmate’s face.

 

“Yah! What are you doing to my Hyung! What’s wrong by having crush to a people with same ?” Dongwoon shouted.

 

“Oh?” Namji smirked “Perhaps you’re one of his kind right?” Dongwoon shut his mouth as he clenched his fist tightly, something about this girl makes him feel really want to punch her in the face. First, she dares to open up his hyung’s secret about being gay and also the pictures in the flyers are lying about Kikwang, he was there.

 

“Eh? Cat got your tongue mister? Well if you don’t mind I’m dealing with Kikw—”

 

Namji words stuck when she heard a loud thud before she glanced to look at Junhyung who was slamming his clenching fist on the table.

 

“Shut up” Junhyung glared at her and hissed as he realized Namji was yanking Kikwang’s hair “I already give you warning about messing around with him right? But here you are, standing in front me and yes gripping this guy hair in front of our classmate”

 

His words stuck Namji as she quickly released Kikwang “Oppa…”

 

“SHUT UP!” He shouted. “You are really making my day worst” Junhyung walked towards them before he pushed the little boy aside as his attention was on the girl in front him. After all, he had been awake since she approached him but remained silence because he doesn’t want to deal with her but this has limit.

 

“Namji” Junhyung lifted his hand and ran his hand around her neck “You said that you’re disgust with homoual guy right?” Namji glued , not wanting to reply to the other guy, she only stared at him with fear completely fills her thought

 

“Well… You are looking at one of them now” Junhyung smirked “Aren’t you disgust with me now?”

 

Namji was about to open when Junhyung’s hand wrapped around her neck and he easily lifted her from the ground. “You know Namji, this is why people don’t bother to come to me and I don’t really mind about it because I like the way I am” Junhyung chuckled while enjoying the little girl struggling from his hand. He did noticed the tears flowing out from the person in front him and yes she was gasping for air but do he care?— Junhyung smiled, no not at all.

 

“Junhyung! Let her go!”

 

He turned his head quickly at the person who was behind him, gripping his shirt to beg him from chocking the girl. He raised his eyebrows when he saw Kikwang was looking at him angry about his behavior.

 

“Junhyung! You gonna kill her! Don’t be stupid! I’m… I’m not hurt at all!”

 

Lies.

 

Junhyung bit his lips as he saw Kikwang’s eyes starts watering as if he was about to cry with his act and he slightly hate to see the little guy when doing his works. Junhyung cursed loudly before he put her down and the little girl coughed loudly and fell on the ground as the latter pulled his hand from her. He stared how the other guy quickly went towards Namji and checked her condition.

 

‘Bu…but she tries to hurt you’

 

Junhyung frowned before he groaned loudly and punched the window nearest to the door. All of them flinched and stared at him in shock as the window breaks and scatters on the floor. The slender girl yelped and closed her eyes when she saw the latter’s hand was bleeding and there are piece of the glass stuck at the wounded area which make.

 

Kikwang on the other hand, rose up and went to the latter as he scanned Junhyung’s face which looks like a doll and he stared blankly on his hand. “Junhyung… your hand…”

 

Kikwang tried to take his hand onto his but the other guy pulled his hand from the little guy.  The little guy gave him a confused look as Junhyung glanced at him and looked away as soon their eyes met.

 

“Don’t bother touch me if you’re protecting that girl”

 

With that Junhyung left the classroom without looking back and knowing he will regret for hurting Kikwang.

 

 

TBC

And yeah Author note:

I am terribly sorry for not updating this fic

I so sorry *bow*

I have this problem I'm dealing with right now