Part 2/5

Kasuka Na Kaori
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

fruit loops





 

Jeongguk stayed the night. They didn’t do much, besides playing monopoly and watching a whole season of Pokémon. A few stolen kisses and and a lot of giggles may or may not have joined the party, but Jimin only deems it natural.    

 

Jeongguk is pretty, but his body is muscular. He’s more Taehyung’s friend than Jimin’s, but they get along more than well. Now that dance classes are over for the semester, they don’t see each other nearly as often as Jimin would like.

 

They’re eating breakfast, chewing soggy cereal and slurping the coloured sugary milk. The table in Yoongi’s kitchen only has two seats. It’s placed next to the window, the gray clouds outside contrasting with their smiles and Jeongguk’s raspberry lips.  

 

Soon Yoongi opens the front door. He was out last night, working. Jimin felt lonely before calling his friend over, even though he knew him and Yoongi wouldn't have talked if he was home anyways.

 

Jeongguk seems to falter a little. He doesn’t know Yoongi all too well, just what Taehyung has told him. Which admittedly is not a lot. And only bad things. The younger ducks his head in a slight bow when Yoongi enters the kitchen. He spares them a glance, before getting a bottle of water out of the fridge.

 

“Fun night?” he asks.

 

Jimin stops breathing when he sees something on Jeongguk’s neck. Something Yoongi definitely must have just noticed. He mentally curses himself for not  spotting the mark earlier, probably too occupied with Jeongguk’s glittery eyes and terrible puns he got from Taehyung (who got them from the Internet).     

 

Said boy swallows, keeping his eyes on the salt shaker on the table. They’ve never met before, him and Yoongi. As the tips of his ears and cheekbones slowly redden, Jimin realizes this might be the last time Jeo

Please log in to read the full chapter