Part 1/5

Kasuka Na Kaori
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

coconut shampoo





 

“What’s he doing here?”

 

Yoongi cranes his neck from where he’s lying on the sofa, frowning at Jimin and Taehyung kicking their shoes off at the doormatt. Jimin shoots a harmless glare in his direction, his friend meekly looking down at the floor. Taehyung never liked him. Yoongi could swear the boy was scared of him at times.

 

“He’s here to be with me,” Jimin answers, trying to sound sassy. He sounds more like a five year old in Yoongi’s ears. Looks like one too, as he leads Taehyung to the guest room, nose high in the air.

 

Yoongi huffs, resting his head back on the pillow.

 

Jimin had been a nightmare all morning. When the whining and persistent hitting of random things on Yoongi’s kitchen table became too much, the older threw him out. That was two hours ago. Looks like Jimin found something to busy himself with.

 

They put on music in the other room. It’s loud, so loud it makes the paper thin walls virbate in time with the bass. Yoongi refuses to be bugged by it. He knows Jimin’s only doing it to annoy him on purpose.


 

-----


 

“Now we can talk,” Jimin says, throwing himself on top of the bed. Taehyung does the same, facing his friend. They link their hands, letting their eyes fall closed, appreciating the music for a while.

 

Jimin feels Taehyung’s breath on his face. It’s warm and familiar, filling his chest with bubbling contentment.

 

“I don’t like your brother,” Taehyung says.

 

“Neither do I,” Jimin agrees, opening his eyes to play with Taehyung’s chestnut hair. It’s soft, and smells a little like coconut shampoo.  

 

“I always feel like he knows all my secrets. Like he can see right through me.”

 

Jimin giggles, making both the twin sized bed and Taehyung sway slightly in the process.

 

“He doesn’t know anything,” he assures, smile still bright on his lips.

 

Taehyung doesn't look all that convinced, but changes the subject instead.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter