Final

Adventures in Road Tripping

Today was the day. You were picking your boyfriend and his friends up from the airport. They were flying in from
Seoul for three reasons. First, because you were moving from LA to Seoul to be with your boyfriend, Chanyeol. Second, because your sister was graduating high school, had no idea you were dating Park Chanyeol, and to surprise her by bringing Kyungsoo to meet her. He was her ultimate bias, so she was going to crap her pants. 

Chanyeol, along with Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, and Jongdae were flying in and you were all driving straight to where your sister lived. That meant a 3 hour drive with the beagle line and SatanSoo. You and Chanyeol had been dating for a year now. The way you two had met was crazy to say the least. At the time you were on vacation in Japan and you ran into him and a few of s at a restaurant. You didn't recognize him and it upset him, even though he won't admit that. After that you were in and you guys havent gone a day with talking. It was hard to keep this secret away from your sister. Especially because she was a massive EXO fan. There were times you almost slipped up, but you were able to keep it quiet. Once at the airport, you get to the gate and wait. Searching for him you finally make eye contact with your giant of a boyfriend, he drops his bag and runs toward you. Not caring about anyone around he spins you around kissing you. "Yeol! I'm getting dizzy!" He stares at you and smiles. You repeat yourself in Korean and he laughs. You hug the other boys and get to the car.

Once the car is gassed up, the real fun begins. "I called shotgun!" Baekhyun whines. "Byun Baekhyun, stop being a whiny baby. Chanyeol has to sit up front. He's the tallest.". He stomps his feet and whines climbing in the back. Everyone is settled and you hit the road. Chanyeol and Jongdae pass out within the first hour. It slips your mind that you should be speaking korean. The only one who knows English is Kyungsoo. He laughs as Baekhyun gets frustrated with the fact that he can't keep up with what Youre saying. You apologize and only use English when you want to mess with him. 

After 3 hours you make it to your dad's house. Chanyeol is nervous but you tell him not to worry.  You park so that your sister can't see. You run up to the house and call her out. "I want to introduce you to my boyfriend and..." you're cut off. "YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?!" "YEAH for just about a year now" she slaps you and as you're trying to tell her you, hear all of them screaming in Korean. She looks at you and then at the car. You can tell she doesn't recognize them yet. As you get closer you wave Chanyeol over. "This is my boyfriend, chan..." "YOURE DATING PARK CHANYEOL AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME." She screams. He shakes her hand and she looks like she going to faint. Before you can react the other 3 boys run up. She's standing their speechless. When she finally snaps out of it we all go inside to meet your parents. 

After a couple hours of catching up it's time for the graduation ceremony. At the party after is when you give her the present from You and Chanyeol. She opens and freaks out. You got her tickets to go to Seoul with you for the summer before she starts college. She hugs all of us and starts crying. The party goes on for a bit and you find out something you never knew about yourself: when you're drunk you forget how to speak Korean. So you were talking to the boys in english and they were getting frustrated. They kept asking kyungsoo to translate and he was laughing, refusing to translate. Your sister was shamelessly flirting with kyungsoo and Baekhyun. Everyone was having a good time. 

The next morning you woke up half laying on Chanyeol with Baekhyun snuggled up to both of you. You were on the living room floor. You walked around looking for everyone. You found kyungsoo, your sister, and Jongdae passed out on the trampoline in the back yard. After everyone got up and ate, you packed the car to leave. Since there weren't enough seats someone had to sit in the cargo area. Jongdae decided he would so he could sleep. Everyone piled in the car and they were off. The first hour of the trip was quiet. Everyone was tired. Your sister was sitting between Baekhyun and Kyungsoo with her head resting on soo's shoulder. That's not what caught your attention. What made you smile was that they were holding hands. 

You decided to stop and get food. Deciding not to wake up the lovebirds, you leave them in the car. After you, Baekhyun and Chanyeol had your potty break you needed snacks. As soon as you hit the store Baek started asking for stuff. "Noona!! Will you buy me this hat?" You rolled your eyes. "Baek, you have your own money." Then he started the puppy eyes. "Noona. Pleaseeeee!!" "No!" Then he stomped off. This happened 4 more times in the less than 15 minutes you were there. The 5th time, you snapped. "BYUN BAEKHYUN! IF YOU WANT SOMETHING BUY IT YOURSELF!" Chanyeol starts laughing. Baekhyun pouts until he realizes why Chanyeol is laughing. They were in the middle of nowhere, California and you had just screamed at him in half Korean, half English. You guys paid and left. 

At the 2 hour mark you needed gas. When you stopped everyone used the bathroom and since kyungsoo slept through the last stop he decided to get food. Baekhyun started asking him to buy him stuff. Kyungsoo was annoyed. "If you ask for one more thing we're leaving you here." A few minutes later Soo came to me. "If Baek asks for one more thing just walk out and we're going to make him think we left him." Sure enough not a minute later he was asking again. Deciding to play him I told him to go pick something out. He ran off. You and Kyungsoo jumped in the car and drove around the building where you could see Baek but he couldn't see you. You explained to everyone what you were doing and Jongdae lost it. "I can't believe you're pranking already! Chanyeol you found a good one." Finally you spot Baekhyun coming out. When he realized the car was gone his face dropped. Kyungsoos phone starting ringing. "I told you if you asked for anything else we would leave you." And he hung up. When it looked like he was gonna cry you honked at him. He looked up and smiled. He ran to the car and jumped in. "You guys are the worst!" 

The final hour of the trip was the best. Kyungsoo and Your sister decided to lay in the back, Jongdae and Baekhyun were trying to throw gold fish crackers in each other's mouth, and Chanyeol was busy staring at you. "What are you looking at, Yeol?" He smiled. "Oh nothing. Just admiring my amazing girlfriend." You felt your cheeks heat up. "I can't wait to finally get you alone tonight." Your face felt even hotter but to make matters worse you hear a collective of oooohs from the boys in the back. Once you reached LA it seemed like everyone perked up and wanted to go do stuff. You still had a ton of packing to do so you let the boys and your sister go off on their own. Chanyeol stayed back with you since you needed to figure out what to take now and what to ship. Less than 5 minutes after they left Baekhyun and Jongdae come back inside. Both Chanyeol and I are puzzled. "Kyungsoo took off before we could get in. Said something about a date with your sister." You roll your eyes at the boys and explain to them how uber works. They were both reluctant to leave until Chanyeol spoke up. "I haven't seen my girlfriend in 7 months and I would like some alone time. You guys can stay but I can't promise you won't hear things that you might offend you." This comment caused you to yell and smack him. Baekhyun and Jongdae ran out the door, both mumbling about not wanting to hear that again.

Chanyeol falls down laughing as they leave. Once we finished packing we tried to get some alone time in. As soon as you got to the bed the front door opened. Chanyeol was disappointed but you promised to make it up to him. Everyone piled in the living room to eat and watch movies. Of course Kyungsoo and your sister are off in their own world. After the 2nd movie you and Chanyeol snuck off to your room. You both stare at each other before you jump in his arms. "I missed you so much yeol. You have no idea." You whisper to him before kissing him. He sits on the bed with you on his lap. "Well why don't you show me how much you missed me." 

The next morning you woke up to everyone sleeping on the living room floor. You start to make breakfast for everyone. Baekhyun is the first to wake up and he giggles at you. You know why. So you ignore him. Chanyeol comes out of the room to eat. "So yeol. We didn't know that you were into being called daddy." Baekhyun says. You feel your cheeks heat up and everyone starts laughing. You all sit down and start teasing the both of you. You roll your eyes and get up to get ready. As you walk by you kiss Chanyeol and say "don't worry, daddy. They're just jealous." Then you watch his cheeks and ears turn red. Once everyone is dressed it's time to have fun. The next day you would all be traveling to Seoul.

To start off your day everyone piles into the car and goes to breakfast. The boys still need to be aware of their surroundings but it was easily forgotten. While eating breakfast you hear screaming. Everyone looks out the window and sees the small group forming. You quietly get up and ask a server if there is a back way you. You sneak around to get your car and meet the boys in the back. "Well that ruins today's plans." You say with a sigh. Chanyeol notices you're upset. "I'm sorry babe." He seems sad. "Yeol. It's okay. I'm not mad. I promise." You kiss him on the cheek while you drive home. Since the trip was so early the next day everyone decided to stay home and finish packing. It was getting close to late afternoon so everyone was talking about dinner. You realized you hadn't seen your sister or Kyungsoo for awhile. You yelled for Chanyeol and said you were not looking because no. Baekhyun decides to look for them while you get stuff together to ship before the post office closes. Just as Chanyeol walks out the door you hear Baekhyun scream. "My eyes. Why did I see this?!" He yells. You look at Chanyeol. "Please go and look. I can't." He runs to the spare room and sees Kyungsoo and your sister sitting on the floor. "Chan, they were kissing." Baekhyun whispers. Chanyeol starts laughing and calls you over. "Babe, it's okay. They just kissed." You laugh and take everything to the car. Once everything is shipped, everyone heads home and goes to bed. 

You can't sleep. You're horribly nervous about living with Chanyeol. You loved him to death but you've never lived with anyone. Chanyeol can sense something is up. "Is everything okay?" You sigh. Thinking you woke him up. "I'm just nervous. What if we get there and you realize that you don't want me there?" You whisper. He laughs and you smack him. "I'm serious, Yeol!" He laughs again. "Babe, I've loved you since the moment we met. There is no way that I would not want you there. The last 7 months have . Being able to see you, sleep next to you, wake up next to you, and then have that all ripped away ." It's your turn to laugh. Before you can respond there is a knock at your door. Baekhyun walks in. "Noona, can I lay with you guys? Jongdae locked himself in the room and I really don't want to be in there with the lovebirds." Before answering you nudge Chanyeol and he shakes his head yes. "Yes Baek. But come snuggle me. I'm cold." He jumps in the bed and snuggles up on the other side of you. You giggle. "Nice and warm between my favorite boys. But don't tell Dae. He might cry." This makes both boys laugh. Then you hear a voice. "Ah waeeeeeee. I can hear you!" 

The next morning you wake up curled up between Chanyeol and Baekhyun. You notice that your alarm hasn't gone off. You slip out of bed and decide to make coffee. You walk into the kitchen and see Kyungsoo cooking. "Good Morning Soo!" He turns and smiles. "Good morning. Want some pancakes?" You laugh and he hands you plate. "So why are you up up early?" You ask trying to make conversation. He gives you a blank look. "I have a question." You turn your head to the side. Puzzled at his reaction. "Of course! Ask away." He sighs and continues. "Would it be weird if I dated your sister?" You choke on your coffee as you take in his question. Your lack of response throws him off. "I have no problem with it. She's an adult." You say with a smile. That's when you're rewarded with his beautiful heart shaped smile. The rest of the bunch slowly made their way to the kitchen. After everyone ate and showered it was time to leave.

Once to the airport everyone make their way through security. You and your sister had to part ways with the boys until on the flight. Since you couldn't talk to each other, you and Chanyeol began to text. You tell him what happened with Kyungsoo. He was surprised but agreed that they would be cute together. As everyone is getting on the plane your sister mentions Kyungsoo to you. "He asked me to be his girlfriend." You try to look surprised. She continues. "So that's why I'm staying in Seoul." You smile and hug her. "This is the best! I was so scared of being alone there." Once everyone is seated you look around. Kyungsoo and your sister holding hands, talking about how much fun they're going to have, Baekhyun and Jongdae being silly together. And then I look over to Chanyeol who is busy trying to catch Pokémon before the attendant tells him to shut his phone off. You smile to yourself and realize just how lucky you are to have all of these crazy dudes in your life.