LOVE

.....Dont Tell me goodbye

 

CHAPTER THREE

I left sica at home and went to school….. I saw tiffany walking I stop infront of her,,

Fany: taeyeon?

Taeyeon: want a ride?

Fany: sure..

She sit at the back.. I didn’t notice that my driving was fast.. I was shocked because she hug me tightly.. I feel my heart was beating fast.. we arrive at the school. I saw siwon and his gang waiting infront of the gate. They saw tiffany with me.. siwon glares at me but I ignore him.. I stop infront of the school building.

Yeon: you can go to our class first.

Fany: that’s not fair. You let me ride with you.. I want to walk with you..

Yeon: *smile* fine..

I park my motor cycle and walk with her

Tiffany’s P.O.V

Well it’s weird that taeyeon offer me a ride and let me walk with him.. but im really happy about it… while were walking I heard some students talking about us.

Student1: is this a dream? Kim taeyeon and miss tiffany  is walking together?

Student2:I thought taeyeon was a gay.

Student3: taeyeon and miss tiffany look cute together.

Student4: they look good together.

Those words made smile.. I looked at taeyeon and saw him smiling..

 

 

Fany: You know your cute when you smile.

Yeon: Really?

God…. I said to much…

Fany: yeah. So always smile ok?

We enter the room together. I saw our classmates jaw dropped when they saw us together. I sit beside sunny and sooyoung.

Sunny: did I just saw you and taeyeon walk together a while ago?

Fany: yup..*smile* taeyeon offered me a ride so I accept it..

Sooyoung: your lucky today tiff…

Fany: I think I am lucky today.

*Bell Ring*

Everyone went back to their sit.. Mr. Jang went inside with a blonde hair girl with her.

Mr. Jang: Class we have a new student.. please introuduce yourself

Sica: Im Jessica Jung. I just came from California.. I hope we can be friends..

All the guys  look at Jessica… I looked at taeyeon,, I saw him looking at Jessica but his face expression is different from the other guys.. he looks annoyed or angry at the girl.

Mr. Jang: so miss Jessica, please sit beside taeyeon…..

NO….NOT WITH TAEYEON….

I saw Jessica walking towards taeyeon.. Taeyeon stands up and went to sit beside me..

Yeon: Yuri can I exchange sit with you? Just for this day..

Yuri: sure.

Yuri went to taeyeon’s place. I saw Jessica pouting….

Yeon: That girl annoys me.. would you mind if I sit beside you?

Fany: sure

 

 

For the whole time,, Taeyeon and I talk about a lot of things.. he is not  a cold and arrogant person. He is kind and a dork..

LUNCH BREAK..

Taeyeon and I went to lunch together.. All the students were looking at us when we entered the cafeteria, Taeyeon go annoyed and ask me eat lunch at the rooftop.

Jessica’s P.O.V

I saw my fiancé with a girl.. Mom and Dad told me that taeyeon doesn’t have a girlfriend..  and what really annoys me is when taeyeon exchange sit with this annoying guy,, I went to the cafeteria and eat with my cousins. When taeyeon and that girl enter the cafeteria.. everyone was shocked,, but taeyeon dragged the girl outside… that girl really annoys me..

Sica: hey tori-unnie(victoria) who’s that couple? (cant tell them that taeyeon and I were a couple)

Tori: that’s taeyeon and tiffany.. they’re not a couple I think.

Luna: unnie you don’t know the news yet? Someone saw them together earlier..*show the picture of taeyeon and fany together* I heard that taeyeon offer tiffany a ride..

Amber: I saw them walking together in the corridor..

Sulli: maybe they’re really couple..

Krystal: I hope they’re not.

Amber: why? They look good together..

Sica: Taeyeon’s mine..

Fx except krystal: WHAT??

Sunny: Yah! No shouting

Sulli: sorry

Tori: so ?

Sica: I Cant keep this anymore,,

Krystal: just tell them unnie..

 

 

Sica: taeyeon is my fiancé

Luna: wow.. you lucky.. Taeyeon is one of the hottest guy in this school.

Sulli: not to mention the brightest and smartest here in SM high.

Sica: so who’s that girl with taeyeon?

Luna: Tiffany Hwang. Rank Two from the smartest student. They family owned the hospital’s here in korea. Student council president.

Sica:ok…  I don’t like her..

Tori: me too..

So tiffany hwang you better stay away from my taeyeon…

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi guys...

i have to update twice today cause i cant update tommorrow...

hope you like it.....