hi

.....Dont Tell me goodbye

 

TAEYEON’S P.O.V

 Its time for school again. I woke up up and went to take a bath and wear my uniform. I went downstairs and saw my parents eating in the dining room. O_O they’re always on a business trip. I wonder why they’re here? I sit beside my mom and start to eat breakfast..

Mr. Kim: So how’s school taeyeon?

Yeon(taeyeon): Im doing great dad.

Mr. Kim: ok… come home early…

Yeon: why?

Mrs. Kim: we have to meet someone..

Yeon: ok..

I went to school using my motorcycle.. when I arrived all the girls starts to scream. I park my motor and went to my classroom.

 

 

2-A CLASSROOM

I went inside the classroom and went to my sit. I put my headphone and listen to my favorite song. I was enjoying my time when someone entered the room.. It was tiffany,,  her smile eyesmile makes my day complete. Yup.. I like her since we were in first year but I can’t tell her my feelings. Im not ready yet. She saw me looking at her and she flashed her  eyesmile. I think im gonna die when she did that but I quickly look back at my phone so she wont notice that I was smiling..  The bell rings and everyone went to their sit.

Mr. Jang: Class, I’ll announce who got the highest on your last exam.. It’s  Kim Taeyeon again.. You got perfect score again. Im proud of you. Next is  Tiffany Hwang.. You got 98, not bad.. well you two should study hard.. not just this two but ALL OF YOU.. got it?

2-A students: yes sir

Mr. Jang: Good.. Now let’s start the  lesson.

Mr. Jang started the lesson. I was half-half everytime that his lecturing.. Half listening and half looking at tiffany. She was listening attentively to our teacher. She’s so beautiful. I took out my phone and secretly took a picture of her.

LUNCH BREAK

TIFFANY’S P.O.V

Well when I entered the class. I looked at everyone and smile. I was searching for my prince. And I saw him my prince Taeyeon.  I flashed my famous  eyesmile at him. I saw him looked shocked.. I saw him looking at me so I counted 1…..2……3…..4……5……6……7…..8………9……10…..11…. OMG.. he looked at me for 11seconds.. he beat his record(5seconds)… I was happy that he looked at me but he didn’t talked me.. not once.. we’ve been  classmates since we entered this school..  Mr. Jang told us taeyeon got a perfect score.. That’s my prince.. After Mr. Jang’s lesson all the student’s wen to the cafeteria. When I was walking in the corridor some guys asked me to go with them.

Siwon: hey tiffany, let’s go out

Fany(tiffany): I have a meeting.. I cant

Donghae: come on.. It’s gonna be fun.

Ryeowook: Yeah..

 

 

Fany: I’m sorry, but I ca--------

Siwon grabbed me and went behind the school building.. he tried to kiss me but I pushed me.. donghae and ryeowook hold my hands..

Tiffany:HELP!!!!!!

Donghae: no one can hear you..

Siwon: Lets just enjoy the moment shall we?

Siwon  was getting nearer at me.. I closed my and start to cry…

?????: LEAVE HER ALONE!!!

Siwon: *looks at his back* Taeyeon?

Taeyeon: leave her alone…

Donghae: what will you do if we didn’t leave her?

Taeyeon: Do you want to loose your company? I’ll tell my father  to cancel you fathers contract to our company..

Siwon: FINE!!! We’ll leave her..

Donghae: You’ll pay for this..

Is this true?? Did Taeyeon just save me from siwon and his friends? OMG.. I was looking at his hansome face.. He look at me and walks to me.. then he hug me… but it didn’t take long he broke the  hug.

Yeon: Are you alright?

Fany: yeah.. Thanks for saving me..

Yeon:  Your our school president but you cant protect yourself? Next time find a butler that will protect you..

Fany: yeah…

Yeon: Be careful.

This is the best day of my life.. he talked to me and he hug me.. I went to the cafeteria and sat beside sunny..

 

 

Taeyeon’s P.O.V

I cant believe I rescued tiffany and hug her… I went to the cafeteria and saw tiffany smiling at me..but I ignore her went to our table. Yuri was talking to a girl when I sit.

Yeon: yo!

Yuri: How’s your day?

Yeon: I just save a girl today.

Yuri: *shocked face* YOU JUST WHAT??!!!!!

Yeon: SHUT UP KWON!!!!!

Yuri and I notice that all the students were looking at us even tiffany…

Sunny: no shouting please.

Yeon: whatever..

I left the cafeteria and went home.. when I got home I saw my parents fully dressed..

Yeon: im home…

Mrs. Kim: your early today?

Yeon: were not doing anything at school today so I went home early.

Mr. Kim: change clothes and come with us..

Yeon: deh appa.