B&Y 4

Byun & Yoon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  It's quite of surprise to see Irene watching the TV as Nara got home from work. Usually at this time, Irene was already sleeping or in her room watching music videos or whatever.      "I'm home, Irene. You're not sleeping yet?", while she took off her shoes. Irene seemed soo focus on the TV show she's watching right now with that thunderstorm level of volume.     Irene gave a pout to Nara, "I usually sleep with my eyes open when I'm watching my oppas.", there's Irene, fangirling over good looking idol on the TV that Nara never bothered to know about.     "I'm sooo tired. Here's some pastry I brought some from the cafe. Have some.", Nara said as she place those paper bag before she went to her room in the force of the tornado.     She admit that its quite of a long day for her, it's weekend and with the nonstop queue of customer exhausted her. Meanwhile Hyun, still nowhere to be found. No messages, either calls and even his shadows. Maybe he's a damn vampire as he said so himself.     Bravely, Nara hit the phone to call Hyun. Hoping that he would answer it, which it is all just dream since it goes straight the his mailbox.     "Are you busy or dead for god sake?", Nara talk to herself. After she went to wash up, her phone rings. In an instant, a kangaroo possessed her caused her to jump straight on the bed searching for her phone.     "Hyun, where are you?", she shot her words to the phone.     "Who the earth is Hyun? You didn't even save your mum's number now? Really?", her excitements turned sour as she heard the voice she hasn't heard in a while.     "Mum", and she stopped. Stopped to collect her courage to speak up the her mum.     "What now? Come home, my daughter. I know it's hard there in Seoul.", suddenly the voice saddened. Oh really? Thank god that Nara able to survive even though is hard. Don't you realize how independent your daughter is Mrs Yoon??? If she's still in Busan, she'd probably staying home. Studying, doing the house chores, cooking until she died with her corpse washing the dishes.     "Mum I'm fine here. I have a job now. I survive myself here. Don't worry. I'll visit home when I'm ready. Just let me find my self. I don't want to be stuck like I was before. I miss you. Stay healthy all of you.", and she hung up.      

 

After they were done with Transformer and Monster's rehearsal, they took some rest on the stage. Sehun and Kai are now driving themselves to sleep at the corner of the stage. These maknaes really need to be shot off with a bazooka. Chanyeol, Lay and Xiumin are still practicing, trying hard to remember all steps to the damn hard plus exhausting that you wish to die so you could be in heaven instead of dancing this Monster's movement. Chen and Suh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter