B&Y 2

Byun & Yoon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The room were quite spacious for Nara's liking actually, "Isn't this too big for me?", Nara gave Irene her most awkward face she had never gave. It's really uncomfortable when you begged someone for accommodation and got like a 5 stars room like this. 

    Irene sighed. "I live alone, what do you expect, stupid? Mine is bigger if you want to.", she said. 4 years of working in the tourism sector payed her well. She won't be able to afford this 2 rooms cozy apartment if it wasn't for sugar daddies and her professional job. It was lonely to live alone anyway, it such a great time when Nara called her to beg for accommodation because Irene could choke herself to death due to boredom in that lonely house.     Nara gave Irene a really tight hug that her could burst any moment from now, "Thank you soo much, Irene... I'll pay monthly for the rent! It won't be much, but-"     "Just keeping the house clean should be fine with me. I'm not accepting any kind of payments but eating out for dinner twice a month is alright with me.", Irene cuts Nara off.     A moment later, Irene went out to work. Yeahhh, working in tourism sector mostly tiring because of the 24/7 services even on the weekends. Nara started to put out her things from the big box that she sent Irene a couple week ago. The room furnished with mattress, closet, vanity table and a shelf. Quite more than what Nara needed. Thanks to her friend, Irene.     She later on found herself wandering around the nearest building, looking for a job that would help her surviving in Seoul.      "Hello, my name is Yoon Nara. I'm looking for a job if you have any available vacancy.....", said Nara with a beautiful smile that her gum could dry anytime from now.      She swears that she felt soo dumb when almost every rejected her offers. Some said they don't have any vacancy at the moment, but some said that she's not well suitable with the job and everything like she's not looking for a job at the law firm! Well she only looked at the nearest cafes, boutiques and tourist centre. Majoring in the customer service with 3 languages, Korean, English and Chinese is not enough?? Apparently, no working experience might be one of the problem.      "I think the cafe on the other side of the road have some vacancies. The business started around 2 months ago. You should really go and try it out.", said the worker named Naeun at the Sephora store with a warm smile on her face.   

 

  Baekhyun swore that the week is soo tiring that he would absolutely choose to be dead rather than living. The music video for "Monster" shooting lasted about 2 and a half day and he only sleeps about 2-4 hours.  Let's not forgetting about the comeback photoshoot with those gangster concepts. Luckily he did a really good job and his photoshoot took exactly 5 hours including him riding the van home.      Baekhyun, Kai, Sehun, Chanyeol and D.O pa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter