Trouble

Berserk
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jihyo and I watched as Dahyun lead Tzuyu to a chair in the middle of the room.Tzuyu sat down and allowed Dahyun to strap her arms down to the chair. "What's with the straps Dahyun?"I asked,a nagging feeling in the back of my head. "Oh just in case something happens.I'll be able to neutralise her if it gets out of hand." "Out of hand?!You mean that there is a possibility that something may go wrong?" Dahyun scowled at me. "Have faith unnie.Trust me  please.I've been working on this for years to come." Jihyo placed a reassuring hand on my shoulder and smiled at me. "Don't worry Sana,it'll be alright."

 

Standing near the two,they watched as Dahyun pulled out a syringe filled with a greenish liquid that swirled ominously as Dahyun tapped it gently.I watched Tzuyu closely,noting how she started to tremble slightly upon seeing the sharp needle."Dahyun,Tzuyu seems kinda scared now..." I voiced out my thoughts and Tzuyu glanced briefly at me. "No,no i'm fine unnie.I'm not scared,just inject me with the serum Dahyun-unnie." Tzuyu reassured,smiling at us. Liar.  I've known Tzuyu the longest in the group,and i know that she's down right frightened to death about needles.Heck,I remember her even trying to hide away and delay her docter's appointment because she was scheduled for an injection.Seeing her acting so brave so that Dahyun doesn't lose faith in herself makes me feel a bit more calm about her being injected with the serum. "You ready Tzu?" Dahyun asked,the needle placed at Tzuyu's neck.Tzuyu nodded and shut her eyes.Dahyun pushed the needle in and pressed the plunger down,the serum injecting fast into Tzuyu's bloodstream.A whimper escaped Tzuyu as she feels the effects of the serum taking over her.

 

Dahyun stepped back and watched as her serum worked its magic on Tzuyu.I held onto Jihyo tighty,praying that nothing would go wrong.Tzuyu jerked against her restraints,face contorting into that of pain.We could see the skin on her arms slowly starting to change into ebony scales from elbow

Please log in to read the full chapter