The "Evolutionary" Change

Berserk
Please log in to read the full chapter

 'It....It should have been a success...Bu...But why did she go on a rampage?I don't get it...My experiment should have been perfect..."

Dahyun knelt at one corner,mumbling to herself.Seeing this scene,I would love to pity her but at the same time I couldn't as it was her who had conducted the cruel experiment on my dearest Tzuyu and turned her into a cold-blooded killer reptile,who was out there on the loose and wild.I knew I should have stopped her from the very beginning so this horrible thing wouldn't have happened.Everything started from around four hours ago.....

 

"Sana-unnie!!Hurry!Dahyun-unnie told us to meet her by 4:30pm didn't she?" Tzuyu exclaimed as she bounced around me.As usual,this little Yoda here was being her cheerful and cute self.Earlier we had received a call from Dahyun,saying that she had a breakthrough for the experiment she had been conducting long ago.Yes it does sound crazy,but it was an experiment to allow humans to turn into reptiles on their own free will.She said that if this experiment really did succeed,then it will benefit quite some people.For example,people who are weak swimmers can shapeshift into a crocodile or alligator to allow them to swim,or when they are required to climb a high building they can turn into a lizard and easily climb.Sure it does sound crazy and convenient,but whether it works or not is the issuse.

Before i could think of any other examples we had already reached Dahyun's laboratory.When we walked in,we were welcomed with the sights of dead reptiles held in small glass containers with labels displayed on the sides and some weird looking creatures in several experiment pods.In one of the pods,I saw a snake with human eyes and a few human fingers working as limbs.I shuddered as I imagined being trapped in the pod and being used as a mutated specimen.As usual,these weird looking specimens never failed to amuse Tzuyu.After a few minutes of walking around the lab with Tzuyu,we found Dahyun at one of the rooms where Jihyo was also present.After seeing Jihyo,Tzuyu immediately sprang towards her and gave a big hug,just like how she shows affection to all the others as well.Jihyo laughed and hugged the younger girl tightly as well.

Afte

Please log in to read the full chapter