Bad Situation

Berserk
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Jihyo and I ran as fast as we could away from the lab,praying deep in our hearts that Dahyun would make it out alive. "What did Dahyun tell you again?" Jihyo panted as she asked. "We need to find the chemicals and other things required to create the serum to change Tzuyu back. But we need to go to her apartment first cause the list is over there." I explained, glancing over my shoulder to check if Tzuyu was chasing us. "What about Tzuyu then?We can't just leave her here right?" Jihyo pointed out. "Dahyun said we can't let her escape out into the city.But she never said how or where we could contain her." I replied Jihyo,running faster when I saw the exit a few meters away. "I guess we have to hope that Tzuyu will stay here then?" Jihyo said and I shrugged.We soon slowed down our pace and started walking to reagin our breath once we were far away from the lab.We walked in silence towards our vehicles. "My car or your motorcycle?" I asked Jihyo. "A motorcycle would be faster and I can weave inbetween traffic.Time is crucial if we wanna save Tzuyu." Jihyo said and I nodded,agreeing with her.Jihyo handed me a helmet before she put her own helmet on and we got onto her sleek black motorcycle.Jihyo revved up the engine and we sped off.I turned my head to gaze at the lab. Please just stay there Tzuyu,we will save you,I promise. I thought to myself as the lab slowly disappeared from my view. 

"You do remember where Dahyun's apartment is right Jihyo?" I asked as we sped by cars and buildings. "Of course I do Sana,what kind of friend would I be if I didn't even know where one of my friends lived?" Jihyo snorted and I sheepishly shrugged. "Just making sure." I mumbled as I wrapped my arms around Jihyo's waist tighter.I was never fond of riding motorcycles,they frighten me most of the times.It just seems so unsafe,without seatbelts and other things that a car has.But,I have to endure this if I wanted to save Tzuyu.I squealed in fright when Jihyo suddenly made a sharp turn.Jihyo laughed and I scowled at her even though I knew she would't see it. "I can tell you're scowling at me Sana." Jihyo's knowing voice said. "You know me too well it's creepy." I grumbled as Jihyo laughed again. "I know everyone well Sana,not just you." "Yea yea whatever,just get me there alive please that's all I ask of you."

We reached Dahyun's apartment quickly and I cursed when I realised that we had no way of getting into her apartment since we didn't have a key.Jihyo patted my shoulder and w

Please log in to read the full chapter