First Official Date (Part 2)

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo's POV

"You're not going anywhere......" I heard Park Jimin whisper this seductively into my ear. I blushed. It was not possible to stay calm and remain like as if that wasn't hot at all. Then I suddenly thought of something funny. Since he brought me here to tease me and he's going to make fun of me the whole day anyways, I might as well just have some fun myself too, one of the ways is to back. So with a smirk, I turned to face him and grinned cheekily, showing him that I was up to no good. He immediately got confused as he furrowed his eyebrows, and widened his eyes immediately at what I did next.

I hugged him fully, enclosing the whole of his body in mine, making sure that our bodies made as much contact as possible, which also means my s touching his chest. That also means, I purposely leaned my body against his even closer, moving my against his, and to even further, I started swaying my body slightly, so that it felt like I was rubbing against him. I could feel that he immediately tensed up and stiffened at my actions, and I couldn't help but laugh as I imagined how his face must have looked like right now. Finally, deciding that I should spare him now and leave the rest of the teasing till later, I unlocked myself from the embrace. However, just as I was about to stop hugging him, he suddenly pulled me towards him and continued the hug, but this time, he became naughty. He put one hand on my back, and one hand firmly on my . Then, with a slight chuckle at my frozen body, he started to squeeze my a bit. "So this is how you're gonna play huh Momo? Then I'll show you what I, Park Jimin, am capable of," he whispered enticingly.

"Awww.... you're no fun Jimin, I only wanted to tease you a bit since you made me ride this scary ride, yet you revenged so fast. I hate you:(" I pouted at him. "Aigoo is my Momoring upset? Aww come one don't be like that, I'm sure you liked that touch didn't you. Also, your pout won't make me feel anything else other than wanting to love you more, so quit pouting, you won't make me feel guilty," he winked at me playfully. "Bleh," I stuck out my tongue at him, trying to be playful and make it seem like I didn't care what he just said to make him feel annoyed, but all he did was to grin stupidly at me, and I could literally see the words 'I love you so much' on his face, so seeing him so stupidly in love with me, I finally forgave him and continued entwining our hands together as we patiently waited for our turn to ride the roller coaster.

Finally, it was time to confront my fears. Jimin helped me get into the roller coaster seat before proceeding to sit down himself, and he made sure that my safety harnesses and belts were all buckled up tightly. I was beyond scared by then, and my mind just went blank. All I wanted at that time was to get off the ride immediately, but before I know it, the roller coaster train started moving already. "OH MY GOD JIMIN, IT'S MOVING OMG I CAN'T DO THIS WHAT AM I DOING WHY AM I HERE NOW" I screamed loudly even though the ride just started and was still going very slowly because it was climbing uphill and going towards the drop down the steep tracks. Jimin then grabbed my hand and shouted back," Don't be scared babe, I'm here for you! If you die, I'll die with you!" "THAT'S NOT VERY ENCOURAGING YOU KNOW" I shouted back at him after hearing what he said. All he did however was to laugh out loud. Slowly, steadily, we neared the vertical drop. 3...2...1... AND THERE WE GO. I started screaming loudly as I felt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter