First and final.

Always here.


Everything turned out the way you hated more than ever. You thought your relationship between your friends are getting better when it is obviously the other way round to them. It is funny how friends can act like they deeply care for you but when you are not watching or not being around them,they got so harsh in a sudden on your back.They criticised you and talked bad about you in a way you thought they never would. 
 
You were about to turn the doorknob of the restroom you just used but stopped abruptly when you heard familiar voices from the outside.A person started,”So she really thought that she would mean something to us? I mean yes we acknowledged her presence but will she ever realised she is just a useful tool for us after three years following us around like a dog?“ the said person laughed,her laugh sounding so evil and even though you didn't see her face but you can feel it. Then another person continued,”I just hope she realised it one day and do a self reflection of herself. It is a good thing that it is not my Kai who got hooked up as her boyfriend.“ then followed with a snicker. 
 
”She always thought that she would be important to me and she told me everything,like literally everything! I am pretty sure Sehun feels annoyed by her too.“ Then a clap came along as the girl started speaking again. ”So when Sehun got annoyed by her they will probably break up and I would have my chance to get closer to him and we might as well get the chance to ditch her!“ That was the last thing you heard from someone you really didn't expect would say something like this.
 
You are close to breaking down when you finally realised the person they were talking about the whole time was you,yourself, and when the last person spoke,you finally broke down.Because the voice belonged to Nara,your only friend whom you trusted so much,so,so much that you told her all your secrets and this is how Nara sees you as,an annoying person? A fun toy to entertain her when she's bored? 
 
You wiped your tears as you realised that you had been in the restroom for little too long. You took a deep breath and reminded yourself to be strong,no matter how close you are to breaking down because you would not want to show any weak side of yourself to your so called ’friends‘. 
 
So you decided to skip your last class and proceed to get some fresh air. You are a grown up and is in university after all. If the teacher questions about you absence tomorrow,you could just lie to her saying you are not feeling well. You stopped your tracks when you woke from your thoughts and found that you had herself ended up at Han River. A place reminded you so much of the memories with the friends that you once thought were honest and true to you. But they have never been. 
 
Being friends with them for almost three years by now you thought you would understand them. The stupidest thing you have thought is that they would see you as an important friend and as well mix you in their group but,no. 
 
Your head was turning and it hurt so much that you felt the pain slowly eating off your energy. You called a cab and return to your own apartment,not having the feeling of spending the rest of the day outdoor. 
 
You slept for the whole evening and woke up by the ringing of your alarm only to realise that it is already half past seven. Your stomach growled,telling you that you had not had anything to eat since the morning. Your stomach is probably empty now. You pushed yourself up and sat on the bed,hands reaching to your study table to get your phone. When there was no sign of Sehun calling you it texting you,you started to panic. Thoughts flowing through your mind as if Nara has did something like seducing Sehun to her hands because she is definitely someone to do something like that.
 
You then realise you had to have faith in Sehun,he is not someone to turn his back on you. You guys are together for a year and a half now and you believe him. You just don't want to lose him. He meant too much too you. He was there for you when you needed him the most. He was always there to cheer you up and telling you everything is going to be okay at times when you felt your whole world crashing down. 
 
He has always been there for you and you would not dare to even imagine what is going to happen to you or what you are going to do without him. 
 
You sighed and keep your phone away,thinking that he might still have classes. You got so preoccupied with your thoughts while waiting for his calls,unaware that your phone running is out of battery. 
 
You looked around your room and found a photo book you made two years ago. You collected most pictures of you and Nara in the photo book and thinking about the words she said earlier just broke your heart. Your visions are blurry and you started to cry again. Betrayal washed your whole body and you felt like an idiot,or rather a dog that they called. Because how could a friend does something this awful to you? 
 
You sobbed and tears are not really stopping as you recalled the memories you had with Nara because the harder you try to not think about it,more memories popped up on your mind. You curled yourself up into a ball as you let your emotions to take over you,you hugged your legs and rested your chin at your knee as you continued sobbing. 
 
Sehun got a little anxious when he can't reach you,he tried calling but your phone was turned off. So he decided to go over to your apartment since he took known of your absence from your classmate saying you are absent to your class today. The opened the door with the spare key he has and slowly stepping inside your apartment. He saw your shoes by the door frame and were certain that you are home so he called out for your name but no one answered,he looked around and realised your apartment was in a complete dark. 
 
,he muttered to himself. Something must have happened to her.
 
He rushed to your room and saw you crying alone in the dark,his heart broke into pieces at the sight in front of him. He hurried himself and sat sown next to you,gently taking you into his embrace. His hands running up and down your shoulders to calm you down. He doesn't say anything but just listened to you sobbing. He doesn't force you to stop crying because he knew,if he you cry it must have been because of something bad. He would not stop you from letting them all out. 
 
As your sobs came to a stop,he rubbed both sides of your shoulder,piercing his eyes on yours. He wiped your tears on your cheek away with his thumb,”Hey,“ he kissed your forehead,hoping to calm to down a little,”can you tell me what's wrong? I don't wish to see you cry without knowing the reason.“ he covered my hands that I used to cover my ugly-after-crying face and brought it down. He intertwined his fingers with mine. 
 
When you finally settled down,he used his other hand to swipe your hair on your face to the side. You looked at him and he does the same to you as you feel you heart pounding,you took a deep breath and told him  everything that happened. 
 
He brought you closer to his embrace as he you finished telling him the story,you are slightly amazed by yourself that you didn't even cry a bit with him by your side. ”Well,first,“ he started,tilling your chin a little upward to face him.”I am absolutely sure that they did the biggest mistake saying I am going to be annoyed by you.“ He tapped on the tip of your nose with his finger and continued,”Second,I will prove to them who has my heart,especially Nara. She was trying to hit on me the whole time when you were not around and I swear if she was not your friend I would have shamed her right away.“He finished,kissing your fringe.
 
He sat you up properly and rested his hands on your thighs. ”So don't listen to whatever the other says,okay? You are perfect to me and you don't even have to try. They are only saying this because,“he pretended to rub his chin as if he is thinking something,”they are jealous that they still can't get a boyfriend when you obviously had a hot one already.“ He smirked at you and you finally laughed,hitting his chest in a joking way at his sassiness.
 
You don't know if it was the gratefulness that has taken over you when you leaned in and closed the distance between you and him for a passionate kiss. His other arm s around your waist and pulled you closer to him,his other hand automatically goes up to the back of your neck and deepened the kiss. 
 
You guys broke off when you were both breathless and catching your breathes. ”So is my princess finally in a good mood? I need her to go on a dinner-date with me because I'm hungry as hell.“ He looked at you with a sly smile and your stomach growled. ”So that is a yes!“ He spoke dramatically to your light brown teddy bear next to your pillow. He pulled you up,”Now let me get you to shower!“ he pushed you into the bathroom,getting inside with you with a erted smile plastered on his face.
 
On the next day,he really did show them who has his heart. He walked you to your classroom and purposely gave you a surprise kiss on the cheek in front of them. He waited for you outside of your class just in case they do something bad to you. Kai who dated one of them immediately broke up with her because she dated him only because of his looks.
 
You finally ended your friendship with them and focused on your one and only important person in your life,Oh Sehun.