Chapter 5

Her Mr. Right?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

Si Jin casually leaned against the wall as he waits for someone to arrive. He may look like an idiot for continuously smiling for the past fifteen minutes or so but he can’t help it as excitement started to build up on his chest in anticipation of what’s going to happen. He looked up and saw that the person he is waiting for is fast approaching.

“Hey” he greeted her. “How was it?” he asked, the excitement in his voice clearly evident.

“It’s done.” Ja-ae replied. “You owe me one” the woman said and looked at him conspiringly.

He laughed and clapped her on the back, “I know and thank you. Got to run, I still have another class.”

“Alright” Ja-ae laughed and waved at him.

He waved back and started to jog towards his next class. When Ja-ae, the editor in chief of the school paper approached him and their head coach, Park Byung-soo to ask if her team can do a special write-up/coverage on the football team, he thought that he could use it as a perfect opportunity to spend more time with Mo Yeon without her being suspicious about it. Their head coach agreed only if he, gave his approval which he did under the condition that it will be Mo Yeon who will do the write up on him while her sister, Myeong Ju will be the one to cover the rest of the team. He remembered how Ja-ae prodded him with questions forcing him to reveal his real reason for choosing Mo Yeon.

“I understand why you chose Myeong Ju to cover the team as she’s your sister and familiar with the team. Thus the players will definitely be comfortable with her. What I don’t get is why you want Mo Yeon to cover you personally. I mean yes she’s one of my best writers and your sister’s best friend but if being comfortable with the person who will do your write up is what you’re after I could personally be the one to handle that. I mean we’ve been friends for quite some time and I consider you like a sibling you know that,” Ja-ae asked.

He chuckled, “I know that but… I just really want Mo Yeon to be the one to cover me for this write-up” he finished without providing any further explanation.

Ja-ae squinted at him obviously unconvinced, “So what’s the reason really?”

He blushed and started stammering, “It’s because...” however he was unable to finish his sentence as realization dawned on Ja-ae.

“Oh my you have a crush on Mo Yeon don’t you?…. Wait scratch that… based on your reaction you just don’t have a crush on her! You like her! As in you really really like her!” the woman exclaimed while laughing accusingly at him.

He gave a defeated sigh and smiled bashfully then asked, “So will you help me?”

Ja-ae whose laughter already died down said, “Alright you know I will!”

And that’s how they were able to hatch the plan. Now that he found out that step one is done, his heart started pounding in his chest in anticipation of things to come.

 

Myeong Ju excitedly sat down in one of the school benches and said, “I can’t believe I would get to spend more time with Dae Young oppa!” However she stopped when she noticed that her friend is eerily silent beside her, “Hey Mo Yeon what’ wrong? Don’t tell me you’re nervous around my brother! That’s ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter