Chapter 3

Her Mr. Right?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

Si Jin opened his car’s backseat and started getting Mo Yeon’s things when he noticed that she kept on looking over her shoulder.

“What are you doing?” he asked his forehead creased, curiosity evident in his voice.

Mo Yeon sighed and shrugged, “I’m just checking if anyone’s looking you know.”

Si Jin shook his head, “So? Come on they should know better. You are, after all, my sister’s best friend and…” and he was tempted to add, Yeah provided that I have a huge crush on you that even my sister doesn’t know however she cut him off by adding,

“I’m like your younger sister, I know. But Si Jin not everyone sees it that way.” She then stretched her neck to look over him and remarked, “Aish, where the hell’s Myeong Ju?”

He frowned upon hearing what Mo Yeon said which the latter didn’t see because she was busy looking out for Myeong Ju. However, he decided to push down whatever unhappy feelings he has and replied, “Don’t worry I called her already. She knows we’re here.” He then bent down to continue retrieving Mo Yeon’s things from the backseat.

“By the way does your brother Bo Gum have any plans of dating my sister Yoo Jung?” Mo Yeon asked with a smile on her face.

He stood up while Mo Yeon motioned for him to let her bring some of her stuff so that he could close the car’s door properly. As he was doing so, he teasingly shot back and said, “What do you think? I’m sure you are not blind.”

Mo Yeon rolled her eyes as she carried some of her stuff and with a mischievous smile on her face said, “Well just make sure he doesn’t break my sister’s heart or else I’ll kick his and reveal all the embarrassing things he did when he was younger.”

Si Jin can’t help but laugh at what Mo Yeon said as he recalled how many mishaps Bo Gum got in when they were younger and he has to agree, it might make his younger sought after by girls brother lose face. He and Mo Yeon were sharing a hearty laugh when he noticed that her laughter suddenly started fading and her eyes widened.

“Hey what’s wrong?” he asked worriedly as he is facing her.

She suddenly gripped his arm with one of her hands and asked, “How do I look?”

“Huh? You look okay” he replied, “Pretty in fact” he added albeit quietly. “Can you tell me what’s happening?”

Mo Yeon faced him and said quietly, “Dong-won oppa’s going this way and since he might see you then it means he might join us.”

Si Jin turned his head towards the direction she looked at and true enough, his friend is making their way towards their direction. However, he is sure that he hasn’t spotted them yet as Dong-won is busy talking to Woo-geun while walking. Since he really doesn’t want to have his “alone time” with Mo Yeon interrupted, he gently grabbed Mo Yeon’s arm and started steering her towards the opposite direction of where his two friends are.

“Hey where are we going?” Mo Yeon said in protest.

He forced his brain to think fast for a reason, “Ummm…. I think I saw some girls following Dong-won and Woo-geun. I’m sure you don’t want to be surrounded by the three of us and get in more trouble do you?” he asked. As if the gods were favoring him, after he said that there were indeed girls following his friends so when Mo Yeon looked back she also spotted the same.

“Alright, let’s go” Mo Yeon said.

He then stretched his hands towards her to assist her as they quickly made their “escape” and he can’t help but smile as she unconsciously slipped her hand into his, their hands enveloping one another’s.

 

Mo Yeon kept looking around for Myeong Ju when she tripped and nearly fell down. A strong hand supported her before she fell flat on her face. She turned to face the owner of the hand who happens to be none other than Si Jin. She didn’t even notice that they’ve been holding each other’s hands since they left the parking area.

“Thanks” she glanced at him with a small embarrassed smile as she gently pulled her hand out of his grasp. She then said, “I wonder where Myeong Ju is.”

Si Jin checked his phone, “I sent her a message informing her of our whereabout

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter