Chapter 1

Her Mr. Right?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

Mo Yeon discreetly checked her reflection in the mirror. Making sure that everything is in place. Don’t get her wrong, she’s not boy crazy or anything. On the contrary, she’s pretty smart. She’s even one of the top students in their class. However, she’s still a girl - a girl who’s crushing on one of the hottest guys on campus. A guy who happens to be in the same house she’s in.

She and her best friend, Myeong Ju together with their other friends Min-ji, Chi-hoon and two of their seniors, Ja-ae and Sang-hyun have decided to form a study group and have a review session for the upcoming final exams.  Since Myeong Ju’s house is the nearest from their school she offered their place as venue. However, when they arrived it was then that they found out that Myeong Ju’s older brother and his friends are also in their house working on a project. This wasn’t an unwelcome development though, especially for Min-ji and Ja-ae, since Myeong Ju’s older brother and his circle of friends are some of the most sought after men in the school. Admittedly, she’s pretty excited as this is a chance for her to get up close with one of her ultimate crushes, Lee Dong-won.

“Will you stop fidgeting and do your best to act normal?” Myeong Ju whispered to her as her friend again noticed that she glanced at Dong-won’s direction and tucked her hair in her ear for the nth time.

“Huh? What did I do?” she replied wide eyed while looking at Myeong Ju innocently.

Myeong Ju rolled her eyes, “Oh please stop denying it! I’ve lost count of how many times you’ve glanced at Dong-won oppa’s direction. If glances could make someone melt, he’s gone by now.”

She scratched her head a little and sighed, “What can I do? I’ve got a huge crush on the guy. But it seems like he doesn’t know I’m alive.”

Myeong Ju laughed a little and said, “Believe me he knows you exist.”

She rolled her eyes, “Yeah because I happen to be his friend’s sister’s friend.”

“Well if I were you just continue studying and working hard. From what I heard from my brother, he seems interested with smart girls. Not just pretty ones” Myeong Ju informed her.

She smiled dreamily, “I guess I chose right. Dong-won oppa is one ideal guy and I believe I’m his ideal girl.”

Myeong Ju shook her head while laughing and said, “Well Ms. Ideal Girl let’s resume studying so you can further become his Ms. Right.”

Mo Yeon can’t help but laugh at what her friend said. Both of them then resumed reading the texts they need to finish.

 

“Hey Si Jin thanks for volunteering your house as venue to finish our project” Dong-won said while lightly clapping Si Jin at the back.

“Don’t mention it. We need to finish the scale model anyway or else we’ll be sitting ducks” he replied while laughing a little.

“We’ll go ahead then” Woo-geun said with a smile on his face. “How about you Dae Young?”

“You guys go ahead. I’ll stay here for a while and help Si Jin clean up. Anyway, I just live a few streets away” Dae Young replied with a kind smile.

“Alright, we’ll go ahead then” Dong-won said and with a final wave he and Woo-geun made their way towards the village’s exit.

Si Jin and Dae Youg re-entered the house and as they made their way towards the patio they passed by the garden and noticed that Myeong Ju’s group is still engrossed in their review session.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter