two

She's Worth It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TWO

 

Do you ever look at yourself in the mirror and be like ‘-to-be-me-phase’? Every time I see my own reflection I can’t help but curse inwardly because you know... how can a girl can get even uglier? I don’t know where this insecurity started or maybe confidence is not just my style.

 

But today, somehow, I’m glad I wore my black beanie today. I’m not even fond of compliments, I know they just say good things because they want me to feel good about myself. It was all conciliatory.

 

I just want to tell everyone that I was glad that I wore my black beanie today.

 

Oh did I tell you I wore my black beanie today?

 

Because I’m so glad I did.

“Uhh”

“What an eyesore”

Jae Hee mumbled as she stares at her own reflection in the mirror. She frowns even more as she stare at the forming spot at the center of her forehead.

“Why do you have to be there?! Of all places, really, aish!!” Jae Hee almost bawled her hair out because of the frustration. After that she stares nowhere. “Why are you even surprised, Jae Hee-yah?” Jae Hee said in a helpless voice.

She sighed once more. “This is very normal, very, very, nuurrmal”

Jae Hee quickly put on her black beanie, adjusted her scarf and stared at herself once more. Jae Hee winked at herself and said “Let’s do well today, okay? Assaaa~”

Jae Hee happily walked inside McDonald’s for her breakfast. She has an early class in an hour, and she thought it is a perfect time for a pancake and a hash brown. After claiming her order she picked up her tray that’s filled with 2-pc pancake, one hash brown and a hot chocolate. When she turned around, her eyes widened because she saw Sehun in the line too.

Their eyes met, and she regretted looking at Sehun because she hates eye contact. She’s also not the type of person to be happy if you see someone you know coincidentally.

“Ah, g-goodmorning!” Jae Hee said and she almost choked at her own words because of her high pitched tone, which normally occurs when she’s flustered.

Sehun bowed a little and also muttered a greeting. Jae Hee awkwardly bowed then walked away to find a seat.

 

Jae Hee sighed loudly as soon as she placed the tray in the table and sat down, making the others look at her weirdly.

“I made a fool out of myself again” Jae Hee mumbled and grabbed the fork and frustratingly took a bite of her pan cake.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ohoo, this one’s cute” Jae Hee mumbled as she scrolls at her phone, looking at an online shop. Jae Hee nodded in satisfaction as she saw the white sneakers in her phone. “Whoa, it’s affordable”.

Jae Hee stuffed her right hand in her coat as she randomly scrolls by her left hand, walking towards the student council room. Her class just ended a few minutes ago and she received a call from Chanyeol saying that he needs her help.

 

In a few seconds, she reached the room and pushed the door open as she stuffed her phone inside her coat. She removed her scarf and placed it at the table as she sat down in front of Chanyeol and adjusted her beanie once more, a habit of hers ever since she took a liking on beanies.

 

“Why?”

“Yah, Jae Hee...” Chanyeol said while  looking through his phone.

“I want to try photography. I mean I had always wanted to do but I don’t have a good camera but last night my dad told me he’s buying one.”

“Then do it. What’s the problem?”

“I have a favor. I’ll do anything you want in return, just do this one for me jebal.”

Jae Hee gave him a confused look.

“I need you to make a blog for Sehun-ssi.”

“Why the hell will I take pictures of Oh Sehun?” Jae Hee mumbled while walking down to their street.

‘I’ll let you use my camera for this. All you need to do is make a blog or website full of Sehun’s photos. It’s all up to you how you’ll do it. Just make sure it’ll look like the owner of the blog is really inlove with Sehun by showing photos of him.’

She stopped walking after remembering what Chanyeol said a while ago and kicked in the air.

“Aish! How will I do something like that?!! Is he crazy? He didn’t even told me the reason behind this, that idiot.” She walked again and throwed punches in the air like she was punching Chanyeol’s face.

“He just told me his noona likes Sehun very much. How can she like someone like him? Does she know him? Are they childhood friends?”

“Who?”

“Oh Sehun and Chanyeol’s n— wtf.” Jae Hee covered as she turned around and saw Sehun’s face.

“What are you doing here?”

“I’m going home.”

“WHAT?! YOU ALSO LIVE IN THIS PLACE?!” Too late to realize what she just reacted and put her hoodie up to cover her face.

“We’ve been neighbors for 3 years.”

Jae Hee looked up and stared at his face asking herself how in the world is a girl like her had a good-looking guy living next door.

“Did he just talked to me?”

“Nice seeing you again, here. I’m going.” He smiled and walked towards their apartment.

 

The girl was left amused, and bothered.

“He can smile?” She mumbled and walked inside the building.

 

Jae Hee’s POV

 

“I know you take care of special things like this so I’m not worried about it. I’ll give you Sehun’s schedule so you’ll work on it even on weekends. Don’t worry you have 3 months to do this, arasso? Fighting!! Ah~ why are you getting prettier these days? You should get a boyfriend now, my very pretty Jae-Hee...”

 

I should’ve punched his face for saying something stupid. Aish.

“Ahhh it’s so cold! Please show up now, okay? Damn, why am I even doing this?” I said to myself while staring at that idiot’s DSLR. I’m at the front of our apartment’s building, waiting for Sehun to come out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter