Kisses

Fast But Not Furious

As much as I want to just lie down on my bed and play games on my phone, I can't. Why? Because a certain guy decided to come to my house and ask me to have a dinner with him.

The dinner went well and now we're just driving around Seoul. He parks somewhere near the Han River and we walk to the park. We sit on the grass, enjoying the serene atmosphere and the magnificent view. He takes off his jacket and put it on me without my request. I guess this is one of its perks for dating more than 2 years.

"I have my reason to ask you to come here, Sica," he takes my hand and gives it a gentle kiss.

"What is it?"

"I want to give you something," he smiles, his hand leaves mine and proceed to take something from his jacket. "Sorry, I forgot to take it out," he awkwardly smiles before taking out a box. He opens it and I see a rose gold coloured ring. What the . He's not proposing, right? I'm not ready for this.

"Y-You're not-"

"I'm not proposing, Sica," he chuckles and ruffles my hair. "Your face looks so terrified," he smiles. "This is a promise ring. I'm hoping that you'd accept it. It's my promise that I will never cheat on you-"

"Or cheat on someone else with me," I state and he chuckles.

"Of course, baby," he smiles again. "Does this mean you'll accept the ring?"

"Yes, Wookie," I gaze into his eyes before he slips the ring on my ring finger of my left hand.

"It's beautiful," I smile at him. "But it doesn't mean that I'll take you back just like that, I need you to-"

"I'll prove my love to you, Sica," his hands cup my cheek before leaning in to kiss my forehead. "I'll make you crazy in love with me,"

•••

I knock on Taeyeon's door before entering. I frown when I don't see the girl. It must be one of her scheduled physiotherapists meeting. I'm walking to the vending machine I saw near the elevator, when I see her walking slowly with her crutches with her physiotherapists beside her, encouraging her. I'm glad at least other patients respect her privacy. They do gawk at the blondie but they don't ask for pictures or autographs or anything. They just stare. I wonder what she'd be doing at this point of time if I didn't crash into her. She'd probably be busy singing and dancing around for her concert. When will she be able to dance again? I sigh.

"Oh, Sica!" She grins at me, that lopsided grin with her dimple showing. She tries to walk faster so I jog towards her, feeling scared that she might fall and makes everything worse.

"You don't have to come to me you know, I'll come for you," I smile at her. "Sorry doc, but is it ok if I bring Taeyeon back by myself?"

"It's fine," she smiles. "Just shout if something happens, the nurses will come to help," she slightly bows at us and I bow back.

"She's pretty," I mumble.

"But you're prettier," she grins again and I can't help but to break the eye contact. She looks too adorable. We're walking slowly to her room, talking about life in hospital. She likes it that the place is most of the time, peaceful like her own house but she hates the food. Of course, everyone hates hospital food. "I miss my gummy bears and ice cream," she pouts. "Can't you smuggle some gummy bears for me next time?" She whispers.

"What? Taeyeon!" I reply her back in a hushed manner before I chuckle. "I'll give you as many gummy bears as you want, once you're discharged. I'm not smuggling food for you,"

"Why are you so mean? Do you know how much I miss them? I miss them more than I miss you, Sica," she fixes her gaze on me.

"Fine, I'll get going now"

"I'm kidding!" She throws one of her crutches to the floor and grab my hand, her body leaning to the wall. "P-please don't leave! I was-"

"Stop it. Don't make your condition worsen," I gently remove her hand and give back her crutch. I help her stand properly again. "I was joking too, Tae," I smile at her and she just stares at me, smiling too.

"Good to hear that,"

•••

As we reach her room, I help Taeyeon to lie down on her bed. I fix her pillows and tuck her in. She just holds my left hand afterward.

"Oh, you've got a new ring," her fingers traces the ring. "From your ex?"

"Yeah, it's a promise ring," I mumble.

"Oh," her voice falters and she lets go of my hand. Is she.. jealous? Cute.

"Why?"

"Nothing," she gives me a small smile.

"You're jealous, aren't you?" I smirk and sit on the side of her bed, beside her uninjured leg. My hand takes hers and I hold it before placing it on my thighs. "Are you jealous, Taeyeon?"

"No," she pouts and her eyes awkwardly shifts around. I just snort at her before chuckling. "Why are you laughing at me?"

"Because you're obviously jealous but you don't want to admit it. You're just so-" I shriek as she suddenly pull me close to her, my hands on her shoulders, our face almost touching.

"I am jealous," she whispers, her eyes shifts from my eyes to my lips before shifting back to my eyes again. God, why do I feel hot all of a sudden? Please don't let blood rush to my face. God, pleasee!! "Can I kiss you, Jessica?" She leans in slowly but she stops when our lips about to touch. "Can I?" She fixes her gaze on my eyes again. 

"Y-yes," I mutter and I can see her smile before she captures my lips, her hands on my waist. Oh my god, I'm kissing someone on a hospital bed. I'm kissing a cute blondie, not cute, hot blondie. Yes.

"Now at least I know that I'm not losing from your ex," she smirks before giving a peck on my lips. When grinning make her look like an adorable kid, smirking makes her absolutely hot.

Don't bite your lips, Kim Taeyeon!

But she did it, with her eyes traveling from mine to my lips again. "Do you mind if I kiss you one more time?"

"N-no?" I whisper and she smiles, before capturing my lips.

Damn, why must her lips be so soft like this? What if I get addicted to it?

•••

It's dinner time now but I don't bother to rush back home. I decided to stay back at the hosital for a while, to spend more time with Taeyeon. 

"Sica, while you're here, why don't you feed me? At least you don't just sit there and do nothing," she fixes her gaze at me.

"I'm not doing nothing. I'm watching you eat, you know," I move my seat from the couch to the side of her bed.

"Okay okay," she chuckles. "I was just trying to get some loving here," she starts to eat her food. I scoff as I take the spoon from her hand to feed her. She refuse to open for few seconds and she stare at me, smiling. "Thank you, Sica,"

"Just eat," I try to sound annoyed but I am aware that my face betrays me; I'm blushing.

In the middle of Taeyeon's dinner time, my phone rings; a call from mom.

"Yes?" I place the spoon inside the bowl, the bowl on my lap.

"Honey, you're not going home to eat?"

"I- uhh," I glance at Taeyeon for a while and she just stares at me. "I'm still at the hospital, mom,"

"You are? Oh my, honey. You're definitely liking-" I end her call, my hand is gripping on my phone, hard. Why did she need to say that? What if Taeyeon could hear it? So embarassing.

"Why did you end the call just like that?" She frowns. Why is she frowning?

"It's nothing important. Why do you look so sad?" I continue feeding her.

"If you end your mom's call just like that, it means you'd end my call just like that too," she mumbles.

"Where's the connection?"

"Mom is someone important, correct?"

"Yeah? Then?"

"I'll become as important as your mom too in the future and I don't want you to end my call just like that. I'd be sad," she fixes her gaze at me, her hand reach for mine and she caress it with her thumb. "Please don't do that to me in the future, hmm?"

"Why are you so sure that you'll become someone as important as my mom?" I raise one eyebrow, smirking.

"Because I know I will. I have faith in everything I do, Sica," she grins. That lopsided grin I love. "Come closer," I put the bowl on the bedstand, my head leans down a bit. "Closer," I lean down a bit more, her shoulders in between my hands. "Closer," I lean down again, slowly. I stop when I feel like it's close enough. She uses one elbow to support her as her other hand on my waist and she smile before capturing my lips. "You know, your lips is addicting,"

"I think I know," I smirk. "You love tasting these," I bite my lips a bit before giving her a peck. Since when I'm this daring? "Finish your food and I'll leave. You need to rest,"

"Then I won't finish my food so you'll stay here forever," she grins.

"Taeyeon!" I smack her shoulder playfully.

"Okay okay. I'll finish it, love," she smiles. God, since when does 'love' sounds so good? I can hear it till I'm old and wrinkly and- Did I just want to spend my whole life with her? Oh my god, Jessica! You're insane!

•••

Next week, I will have to enter University again. Why can't holiday last much much longer? It's not that I don't like my course or something, it's just that I love holidays. Who doesn't?

I honestly miss dating Wookie, my weekends felt so colourful with him. He used to barge in my house just to take me on a date. He would see me with my spectacles, sweatshirt, jogging pants and my messy bun but still he would come to me smiling so charmingly to take my lips. He's a sweet guy, really. Why did I have to see him with some other girl? Why couldn't I just somehow miss seeing him with her? God, why?

I take my phone from the table, I see Wookie's name on screen.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Sica. Do you want to have lunch with me? I'm planning to cook your favorite,"

"Ok, Wookie. Pick me up in half an hour?"

"I'm outside your house, just get in-"

"No. You just go inside my house, oppa. It's not like you're a stranger or something. You should try to make my mom loves you as much as my dad does. Please?" I wait for few seconds before he replies me with a sigh.

"Ok, Sica. Ok," he ends the call. In less than a minute, I hear the doorbell rings and I open the door. Wookie is there, dressed in black V-neck T-shirt and jeans smiling. He hugs me and is about to take my lips but he stops and moves back.

"Wookie?"

"Nothing," he smiles. "I don't think I can just kiss you whenever I want to. You're no longer my girlfriend. I respect you," he removes strands of hair from my face. "Go change, I'll wait here,"

"Okay," I kiss his cheek before walking away. Dongwook has always been a gentle guy. He plays by his own rule which honestly melts my heart but at the same time, there are times when I just want him to stop all his slow games. Even Taeyeon kiss me on the lips. 

Now I know, stuck between 2 choices will never feel good. Everytime I spend time with one of them, I feel like betraying the other one. What should I do? 


 

A/N hello all.. I was on vacation for 4 days without signal so I couldn't update.

Thanks for all the subscribers and the comments and the votes!! 

Btw, anyone watch Goblin? Dongwook looks so handsome in it ;)