Double Your Money

Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“The task is clear but the timer doesn’t care about your workload.”

WI: Hey uhh… Should we knock on the door? They’re screaming inside.
HS: Normally we would on other people’s places, but this is Byul-unnie that we’re talking about here.
WI: Yeah, but she’s with Yongsun-unnie. AND WHY ARE WE TEXTING WE’RE NEXT TO EACH OTHER!
HS: So, what? Besides, both unnies expected us to come in later. A surprise wouldn’t hurt.
WI: Fair point. I’ll get the door.

 

“Hey! I know I gave you guys a spare key, but you don’t have to slam my door open!” Byulyi scolded as she eyed on the two girls taking off their pair of boots and coats while closing the door shut behind them.

“He he, sorry unnie~ Couldn’t help myself with making a grand entrance.”

There came Jung Wheein and Ahn Hyejin, walking towards the two older girls with a grin on their faces; excited to spend quality time with their unnies off-work.

“Sorry to ruin a YongKongByulKong moment, but why’s the T.V off?” Hyejin asked as she pointed out.

“Oh, we’re playing this bomb defusal game,” Byulyi said as she reached over a T.V remote to turn the screen on; which showed the game title and main menu. “Unnie here is a bomb handler while— “

“—Byul here is a bomb expert.” Yongsun finished her girlfriend’s sentence as she grabbed the binder from Byulyi’s lap to show to Hwasa.

“Her job is to give proper instructions to me to disable the bomb,” she continued while giving an eye smile. “We’re not allowed to see each other’s parts.”

“Aah, is that so? Sounds fun.” Hwasa said as she took the binder to take a closer look in to the contents.

“…Byul-unnie, you read all of this ?”

“Wait, lemme see!” Wheein peeked over Hwasa’s shoulder to see the twenty-three-paged game manual and immediately looked away from the number of letters and diagrams that was in there.

“EWWW WHAT THE UNNIE THAT LOOKS LIKE BULL TO ME WHO THE MADE THIS GAME!?”

Byulyi shrugged as she got up to take the binder away from Hwasa’s hands.

“Beats me. Anyways you guys wanna play?” she asked. “I can help you on getting started.”

“Yeah!” “Sure.”

“Okay. Do you guys want something to drink?”

“Water’s fine with me.” “Same.”

“Oh, I can get that for you.” Yongsun offered as she got up from the sofa and headed over to the kitchen.

“Thank you, unnie~” Byulyi called with her own aegyo.

“Ewww, your aegyo . Mine’s better,” Wheein claimed.

“Of course, Wheein,” Hyejin smirked while she patted on top of Wheein’s head. “I swear your past life was a puppy.”

“She’s probably a puppy trapped in a body of a woman.” Byulyi quipped.

“Hi, I’m Wheein! Please take care of me~!” Wheein squealed with her natural aegyo.

Cute.

Hyejin chuckled as she wrapped her arms around Wheein’s waist and lifted her up.

“WOO HOO I’M QUEEN OF THE WORLD!” Wheein threw her hands up in the air with excitement.

Byulyi shook her head at Wheein’s antics. “Hey, why don’t you guys sit down?” Byulyi asked as she gestured her arm towards the sofa. “I’ll show you guys how to use to controllers on this.”

“Okay!”

After taking a few moments for Moonbyul to briefly explained the controllers and game tutorial, Yongsun came back with two cups of water.

“Oh, are you guys starting?” Yongsun noted the t.v screen was on as she placed the cups in front of the dongsaengs on to the coffee table.

“Yeah, just about to,” Byulyi smiled as she adjusted the Oculus Rift on to Wheein’s head. “Wheein-ie here will be the bomb handler while you, Hyejin, and I work together as bomb experts.” She then grabbed her notepad, pen, and manual and asked, “You up for it?”

Yongsun grinned and nodded.

“Yeah, I’m game!”

Byulyi couldn’t help herself but reach out to Yongsun to pinch her cheek.

“You’re so cute, yeba~”

“Ahem.”

Byulyi jumped a little and smiled sheepishly as she saw Hwasa drinking a cup of water while giving her a ‘-you-guys-save-that-for-later-when-we-leave’ face.

“Oh, sorry. Didn’t mean to put you as a third wheel.”

“Oh, of course you didn’t.” Hwasa dramatically rolled her eyes while shaking her head.

“Let’s get on with it, unnies!” Wheein exclaimed after she finished drinking her cup of water with Hwasa’s helping hand.

“Alright!” Byulyi beamed in excitement as she reached over the sofa to grab the T.V remote.

Yongsun took an opportunity to tell the pup. “Wheein-ah, all you have to do is tell us what you see on the bomb. We’ll be right behind you since the sofa’s too small to fit all four of us, okay?”

Wheein gave out a thumb up.

“Okay, thanks!”

Byulyi turned off the T.V screen with her remote as Wheein selected the following level.

[2.2 Double Your Money

“The task is clear but the timer doesn’t care about your workload.”

Bomb configuration: 5 Minutes / 6 Modules / 3 Strikes]

“…UNNIE WHAT THE HELL WHY DID YOU PUT ME IN THIS LEVEL? YOU TOLD ME THERE’S GOING TO BE 3 MODULES!”

“Huh? What are you talking about?” Byulyi asked.

“THERE’S ING SIX MODULES HERE AND I ONLY HAVE FIVE MINUTES TO WORK ON IT SHOULD I BE SCARED?”

Ladies and gentlemen, the uncensored version of Wheein.

“Oh… the game must have change its difficulty level…” Byulyi muttered.

“WHAT?”

“Yo Wheein, calm down,” Hwasa whispered while rubbing on Wheein’s back. “Our unnies here have experience on this and all three of us will help you get through it, I promise.”

In an instant, Wheein nodded obediently like a puppy.

Whipped.  

“Okay, Hyejin-nim~ Leggo!”

With a howl, Wheein pressed the ‘Start’ button.

The game appeared with a bomb and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter