[ s i d e s t o r y # 01 ]

Tangled in Your Heartstrings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Side Story #01

 

Eighth grade.

Fourth period was recess.

 

"I'm back!" Yerin greeted after getting her second serving of ramyeon and rice cakes. She definitely had the biggest appetite among her group of friends, and she did not feel the slightest shame about it.

"Ah, Yenni, you should be more conscious about your eating habits. Don't you think that's too much? Remember last week, your stomach became upset because you ate too much bean bread," Solbin sighed as she watched her friend eat two rice cakes at once.

Sooyoung laughed, "Well, good thing she was able to control herself from pooping until she finished her exams," she took a sip of her orange juice before continuing to speak, "By the way, have they released the results of the midterm exams?"

"They already did. Nothing new, to be honest. The top 10 students all came from section A," Solbin mused.

The three of them belonged to section D--the average students who perform well enough to pass their subjects and get fair grades.

Yerin stopped eating after hearing Solbin mention "section A". She suddenly remembered something--or someone--about that certain group of students.

 

"Hey," Sooyoung leaned closer to the two to whisper something, "Look at your right, but don't make it obvious."

The two did what their friend had said. They slowly looked on their right and saw that the far table beside them was occupied by the male students from section A.

"So, what're we supposed to see?" Solbin creased her forehead after not figuring out what Sooyoung meant.

"Tsk, look at the Chinese student, the one holding a Rubik's cube," Sooyoung responded, "He's looking at us!"

Solbin and Sooyoung slowly shifted their gaze from the students on their far right to Yerin who was still holding the rice cakes. The two had suspicious looks on their faces.

"Wh--What?" Yerin gulped.

"One thing I noticed is that the Chinese guy would always be where we are, more specifically, where you are," Sooyoung grinned.

Solbin nodded, "Remember when we were in the library, he was waiting for his friends and he stood right behi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter