kiss or not

My 17 years old bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Momo POV

“ whaaa…. Arghh……” sana attempt to kiss me. but what she call kiss is pressing my lips with her lips and fall on me.

“ sanaa……” I nag at her. how can there is someone who so clumsy… at kissing.

“ geez…. Failed….” Sana pout and scratch my head.

“ what the …. Sana,,,,, why you kiss me…” I wipe my lips and cheek. its stain with her lipstick.

“ I just wanna tried it… and… maybe tzuyu will get jealous…” she said shyly.

“ but… why kiss me like this??? I mean, in private… sana, tzuyu not see us. How can she get jealous if she don’t see us. Beside, she is kid. How can you fall for her…” I knock sana head.

She rub her head cutely,” I know that.. but,I don’t know. I just fallen for her. I … “ she sit beside me. “ ne… momo chan. Do I look pathetic ?? I fallen hard for teenager. “ she cried on my shoulder.

“ and I am??? Fallen for my best friends…. And she always give me cold shoulder…. Am I not pathetic too???” I hold her head with my hand.

“ haha,…. We are pathetic….” I smile at sana. “ you are pretty sana chan…..” I gaze to sana eyes.

“ I know… “ she smile at me. our lips almost meet at each other….

 

“ i…. what the…” tzuyu back to us when we about to kiss.

“ did….  You… augh… forget it… “ she walk faster and take something in our room. She walk thrugh us.

“ hmmmm” I tried to stand. When suddenly she stand in front of me.

“ tzuyu???” sana hold my hand, which make her more pissed.

“ don’t touch… I mean… don’t do it here…… I still live here too…” she shutter. I think she jealous with me.

“ what you talking about???” sana cling her hand on me and hug me more. I think sana realize it too.

“that’s… she is my fiancé… i… I don’t even dare to hug her,….” She stomp her feet in the floor.

“ so, you love me???” sana ask hopefully. Tzuyu look in dilemma. She look around and rubbing her hand nervously.

“i… you are my fiance… even we don’t like this engagement.. but you cant cheat on me…” she said.

“ don’t you have school??? Just go…” I play with sana. I tried to kiss her cheek,

“ don’t kiss her…”  she pull me. she grab my hand tight. “ its hurt…” I yell in pain

“ i… sorry.. I don’t meant to. But don’t kiss her… she… she…….” Tzuyu face is change into red. I don’t know she is blushing, angry or hate me…

“ i… … need go to school. Just don’t touch sana. and you are MINE……” she yell at mine word and leave hurrily.

“ so cute…eh…” sana is jumping around like mad women.

“ don’t you see that momochan??? She is mad, when you about to kiss me….” she swing me around.

“yes… stop swing… I am dizzy…” I let her hand go.

“ haha… I am happy. Momo chan , lets spent time more often now.. if that necessary lets have bikini party or dancing in our underwear when tzuyu around…” she laugh like madmen.

“ seriously??” I just cant believe her.

“ or get …. In front of her… lets do it over dinner… come to dinner , oh… and lets shop for y clothes…” sana drag me

“WE HAVE THE JOB TO DO… WE ARE TEACHER…. WE CANT SHOP FOR Y CLOTHES…..” but sana doesn’t hear me. she drag me to …….

 

School

Somi POV

“ look at that… tzuyu… just ask her out…” my friends stone nayoung push me to tzuyu. which is re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter