mina reject me

My 17 years old bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo POV

“ mina chan… do you want get dinner together???” I walk to mina office and ask her to get dinner together.

“ momo… I not gonna like you no matter how often you take me out.. just find another person. The person that can make you happy…” mina not even look at me when she said that. Did she really hate me that much???

“ why… do i…” I asking her. but mina replied.” No, nothing wrong with you momo. its just I don’t like you. What I want Is tzuyu… she is cute little thing…” she played with her nail .

“ she is student… why…” I don’t believe what I just hear. She like the student??? Tzuyu is one of most popular girl. She is nice,pretty and smart. Every boys and girls dream, but mina is adult.

“ she like… 10 years younger then us…” she still doesn’t want to see me.

“ and can you see me… i…” then she standing. “ just forget about me momo… I will be happier without you… or maybe you can date sana… she…” I slap her.

“ sana is my friends…. Our friends…. “ I cant hold my anger anymore. She doesn’t like me… she doesn’t want me… and she want me with sana now…

 

I run and leave her alone. I just cant hold anymore. I go to sana new house….

 

Mina POV

“ this is for better mina.. momo will be happier without you…. You break her heart in past. You cant do it anymore …. “ I talk to myself. I been like momo in the past. But I am like to play with girls heart…. I often break momo heart… she can and will be better without me…

“ sorry… nurse… I little bit dizzy. Can I rest here and some aspirin maybe…” some student with really nice body come.

“ sure… what your name,student???” I ask. She really my type.

“ somi…” I smile at her and take her to bed. I go find some aspirin and let her drink that. I think this is will be better.

“ thank you…” and she sleep.

 

Sana house

Momo POV

 

“ SANA…. what….” I look at sana… house. Its really nice house if only there is no tzuyu picture in the wall. Did she also like tzuyu??? what happen with this kids???

“ momo… why… oh, let me…” but out from nowhere. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter