mina and somi

My 17 years old bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Satzu flat

Sana POV

“ NO, I WANT TO EAT BACON, BEEF AND CHICKEN… ENOUGH WITH THIS VEGGIES…. I AM NOT BUNNY…. I CANT SURVIVE WITH ONLY VEGGIE…. AND I DON’T CARE THEY ARE ORGANIC OR NOT….” As usual tzuyu and her yelling again. She cant really cook, so everyday I cook for her. and me being me….. I am well what you can say not so vegetarian. But I am like veggies, and I kind of force tzuyu to eat veggies.

“ tzuyu… don’t be stubborn. Eat now. I am late for new job, which is your new teacher…” I have new job at tzuyu school with my friends momo and mina. This is first day at school . and I cant be late.

“ I will eat at school then…” this stubborn kid really something. She is hate veggies , but having too many meat can really bad for her.

“ no.. eat now… or I will make sure your yoda collection on the trash tonight…” I threaten her with her favourite yoda figurine.

“ you wont dare…” she shutter. She know I can throw that ugly gramp of jedi to the house

“ watch me….” I stand and go to her room

“ wait… I will eat…. Hik hik hik…. Meanie…. I hope you having bad day…” she curse me out.

“ then if that so, you will be the one who cleaning house for 1 week” I smirk. She hate cleaning, like my friend momo.

“ but… “

“ its gonna depend how my day…. Is my day gonna be bad tzuyu…” she look at me sacredly

“ no… have nice days…” she drink her milk,

 

School

Tzuyu POV

This is not fair….

Why I have such satan for my fiancé. And she gonna teach in my school??? This is literaly living hell.

“ tzuyu….” my friends dahyun wave at me. she and her smol bean chaeyoung always wait for me in entrance gate.

“ hey… why so happy chaeng???” chaeyoung face really bright now.

“ I hear we having new coach for baskeball. She is cute. I want to enroll. Lets enroll girls….” Chaeyoung squeal in happiness

“ chae… you are smol and danshin… and you too dahyun… you are dubu and soft and danshin too. Both of you cant play basketball. Not with that height” I merong at them

“ meanie…..” they chase me, I happily run . I run while looking at them. I didn’t see someone In front of me

“ tzuyu… becarefull…” but its too late. I bump at that person.

“ auu…. Sorry I not watch….” My mouth suddenly became numb. The one I bump is somi. One of most prettiest girl in school. She also chaeyoung crush… crushes If I must say. Chaeyoung always crush on beautiful girl she met.

“ it fine... oh,tzuyu unnie?? I always want to meet you… but our class is different . my name is somi” she smile at me brightly. Why would goddess like her want to meet me???

“ somi… my,,,,” chaeyoung start agin with her flirting 101. But somi not even see her.” unnie, I must go to class . I guess I see you around…. And don’t disturb me again… whats her name once again” she scold chaeyoung and ask me chaeyoung name.

“ not important … its fine somi ssi. Let meet again anytime soon. Bye” I wave my hand at her. and she is smile at me.

“ rude…” chaeyoung hit my hand with her bags.

“ its hurt… what the problem anyway chae… she not into you… she is into me….” I smirk

“ but saying my name is not important…..” she pouting

“ all she need to know is my name….” I merong at her.

“ lets just go to class….” Dahyun put her hand on chaeyoung shoulder and hold mine hand ( she do this because she cant reach my shoulders… kekekeke). Then we happily jumping around on our way to class.

 

S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter