Weird Attraction

Beyond Your Rotting Flesh

When Kyungsoo became a zombie he expected people to avoid him like the plague, but it was quite the opposite. His friends did avoid him for a while but the girls and some boys at his school suddenly yearned for his attention.

He had wondered what the hell they were thinking, being attracted to someone who could literally eat them alive. I mean, sure, he was good looking but not to the point where people were fighting for his attention. As people had their eyes set on Kyungsoo, of course he also had his eyes set on someone.

Kim Jongin, he was the team captain of the school's football team, Mr.Popular, and like every other cliché, Kyungsoo had a crush on him. Before Kyungsoo was a zombie,  He practically had no intrest in Jongin, but after he became one, Jongin was one of the only ones that actually didn't care or mind that he was "different" from everyone else. Which made Kyungsoo's dead heart skip a non-existent beat.

Pretty cliché right?

Although, Kyungsoo's crush is just a slight instrest. He barely knew the guy so he had no reason to full-on love Jongin. He just liked Jongin's open-mindedness, and his face, but mostly his open-mindedness.