The Virus

Beyond Your Rotting Flesh

Do Kyungsoo was a zombie. Even if he was though, he lived a pretty normal life, excluding his cravings for human flesh. 

He was one of the "Lucky" people who caught the virus but, he didn't understand exactly why he got it. He'd been healthy his whole life pretty much, except for that one time he didn't bring an umbrella and it started pouring heavily, so you would think he would have the least of a risk to get it. Oh, was he undoubtedly wrong.

Although, the virus wasn't actually as scary as the doctors described it or, how those zombie movies depicted it. You just basically had unnatural cravings for humans and have deathly pale skin which, were cold to the touch. Nothing else really changes in you and it's easy to stop your cravings unless you have a really weak state of mind. The people that couldn't control their cravings were sent to places you've never had dreamt of and aren't seen untill they can control theirs. Most of the time they come back disheveled and work their way back into their normal lives.

Luckily, Kyungsoo could control his urge to eat human flesh easily. He still went to school everyday and ate normal food like everyone else. At first his friends were a little distant when they found out but, they eventually hung out with him again after half a week of avoiding him. Though, he could tell they were still a little bewildered by the fact that he was undead. 

At their school Kyungsoo wasn't the only student that had the virus. A dozen others had it too and most of them were pretty normal. Another student recently "joined" the group but, he couldn't controll himself metally and physically; he almost bit a guy.

Kyungsoo practically saw him getting dragged by two guys in dark suits and thrown into a shiny black car which quickly drove away. The people around him who also watched his schoolmate get dragged, acted as if it never happened. Which made Kyungsoo think about how many "zombies" were actually around him to the point where a person getting dragged to unspeakable places was a norm.

A zombie. Do Kyungsoo was a zombie, but beyond his rotting flesh he was a "normal person" and this is his story.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Thank you for reading this story(and maybe this authors note)! Sorry for my bad way of ending it and I should also be working on my other story but anyway, This story is going to have kind of short chapters and some random topics going on in zombie Kyungsoo's life so I hope you enjoy!^-^