Your Honey Red Apple

Your Honey Red Apple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your Honey Red Apple

Luhan gnawed at his lip as he stared across the silver table that was littered with crumbs. Sehun was holding that apple again. His long white fingers were raveled around the juicy treat. The apple gleamed under the fluorescent blue lights of the cluttered cafeteria. 

Luhan pursed his lips together and clutched on to his toasted ham sandwich for dear life. 

That only created more crumbs that started to litter the table even more. Luhan bit down harshly on the sandwich, angrily chewing the pieces of bread and meat to dust.

Sehun took a bite out of the apple; Luhan swallowed the pasty combination of his meal and bit down on the poor sandwich once again.

The apple juice trailed down his lips and onto his chin, however, Sehun paid no mind and happily chewed away, his eyes gazing adoringly at his small doe like boyfriend. 

Luhan was snapped out of his gaze as someone bumped into his shoulder. “Luhan! Sehun!” pouted Baekhyun as he set down his lunch tray, every single corner of the plastic tray was covered in sweets and pastries. “You two are so awkward around each other,” Baekhyun grabbed a cookie off of Luhan’s plate. “Talk with each other instead of staring at each other like they’re the center of the world.”

Sehun his lips and cocked his head at Baekhyun in a questioning manner. “What do you mean?”

Baekhyun crunched down on the cookie, chocolate was smeared over his lips and a splatter of crumbs sat on the edge of his fingertips. “Every time I see you two together, you’re staring at each other wordlessly. It’s not like either of you are models.” Baekhyun thoughtfully looked up at the ceiling. “Well, at least Luhan isn’t. Just look at how short he is.”

“Baekhyun!” squealed Luhan in horror. He hated being reminded about petite he was. “It’s not like you’re any taller yourself!”

Baekhyun snorted and tsked, “I’m not with a supermodel boyfriend.”

Sehun raised an eyebrow and pointed at Chanyeol who was entering the lunch room. “Says the short puppy who can’t even see Chanyeol.”

“He’s a giraffe,” Baekhyun frowned.

“It matches up quite well with Luhan and I.”

Baekhyun rolled his eyes, “Whatever. Remind me not to mock your precious deer.”

Sehun winked, “Done.”

Luhan blushed and covered his face. He peeked out of his fingers and was met with Sehun’s handsome face, once more chewing on that apple.

The pink hue immediately left his face and was replaced with a tinge of green. Luhan huffed and turned away from Sehun to avoid seeing him the apple. 

Luhan swirled his straw in the strawberry milk, starting to feel more nervous due to the fact that Sehun never waned in his gaze. 

“Hey, Luhan.”

Luhan made no response and continued to stare at the swirls that formed in the milk. 

“Luhannie.”

Luhan took a sip of the milk.

“Luhan!” snapped Baekhyun, pushing his face into Luhan’s.

Luhan shook his head and spat out a bit of the milk onto his sandwich. He softly sighed and covered the wasted meal with a paper towel.

Baekhyun sheepishly smiled, “Sorry about that. Here,” he said handing Luhan a bright green granny smith apple. 

The green of the apple rivaled the jealousy he felt towards Sehun’s pure red apple. 

Luhan gently took the apple and placed it on his plate, far away from his sight.

“What do you want, Baekhyun. You owe me a lunch.”

“Yeah, yeah. Did you bring the food for class today? Mrs. Hyun said that she w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter