fin.

tian mi mi

minseok plopped on his bed after a long day of practice. it was christmas eve but they were all still being worked to exhaustion. he decides that washing up for the night was overrated and was going to sleep in his clothes that were drenched in sweat. it was gross and he was going to regret it but he couldn't find it in himself to care.

he closed his eyes, trying to sleep. after a few restless tugging and pulling his blankets, he turned to lay on his side instead of back. something in his mind was trying to keep him awake, and just do something... but, he can't find out what.

next thing he knows he's facetiming lu han, knowing he's probably asleep but he's just desperate at this point.

"huh?" a voice from his phone emitted, "minseok?" it was lu han sitting in the living room.
minseok nodded sleepily.
"why are you calling at night?"

"i'm not sure myself," minseok uselessly replies. minseok does know, but he doesn't to make himself seem more desperate at this point.

"it's christmas eve, go sleep, you'll need the energy for christmas," lu han endearingly says. it looks like he just got out of the shower, a black t-shirt on with basketball shorts. lu han's cat, zhu, was lazing around lu han's lap. minseok smiled at the sight.

"i know, it's just," minseok sighed, running a hand through his sweaty hair.

"just?"

"i can't sleep."

"'it'd probably help if you washed yourself up," lu han smiles widely, "i can see the sweat on your forehead and it's gross." he mocks disgust, minseok laughs.

"fine, but you better still be here."

"of course, where else would i go?" lu han simply says as he watched minseok drop his phone on his bed stand and sees the man walk away from the phone. the camera was pointed at the ceiling and that was all lu han could see. relying on his other senses, he hears the shower turn on.

when minseok returns, he sees lu han watching soccer on the as his phone was still propped up like before. lu han's cat fell asleep on his lap, and he was unconsciously petting it. minseok would've thought that it was creepy watching lu han like this. it's not like minseok hasn't seen lu han for awhile, they facetime frequently. minseok interrupts lu han, and himself, with a "hi, i'm back."

"yes, you're back and you're going to bed now."

"how about you? if i sleep you have to sleep too."

"my cat is on my lap, sleeping," lu han reasons, "it's known you can move if your pet is on you."

"psh, okay."

"so now sleep."

"i told you i can't," minseok rolls his eyes, laying on the bed instead of sitting at the edge.

"try!" lu han urges.

"hmpf," minseok slips under the covers, "sing me to sleep."

it was a weird request for minseok to say, but it's not like lu han hasn't sang lullabies to minseok before.

"alright." lu han huffs, but all in a good manner as he smiles after.

"but, sing christmas songs!" minseok excitedly adds.

"what's with the sudden festive spirit?" lu han laughs.

"c'mon please?" minseok begs.

"i can never say no to you, gosh." lu han softly grins. minseok smiles back.

lu han starts by singing silent night, and minseok feels like he can't get enough of lu han's voice. minseok closes his eyes while still smiling. lu han continues to sing another song, drummer boy this time. minseok feels blessed as lu han's honey-sweet voice fills his ears.
when minseok felt his eyelids become heavier, he interrupts lu han.

"lu han?" he flutters his eyes open.

"yes?" lu han sweetly says.

"can you sing tian mi mi?" minseok hopes internally lu han agrees. whenever minseok felt sad, or lonely, he would play tian mi mi, pretending lu han was singing to him. it was pathetic, minseok agrees, but he's too whipped to care.

lu han gives him a small nod, beginning to sing the song.

"as sweet as honey," lu han begins in his soothing voice, "your smile is so sweet as honey."

minseok doesn't need to pretend to not notice the emotion in lu han's tone. he knows lu han is singing it to him now, and that he means it.

lu han finishes the song, and minseok smiles, his eyes already close. he softly mumbles a "i love you." and, before embarrassment can fill minseok's cheeks, and before sleep washes over him, he hears lu han say "i love you too," before ending the facetime.