Chapter 2

Always In My Heart // Onew

Hyejin POV
I stared at my half sister and then scoffed, rolling my eyes. "Yah, why are you eavesdropping? Don't you have something better to do?" I asked before walking upstairs.

"Unni!" She called but I ignored her. I went to my room and closed the door. I went to my bed and dropped to it. I sighed, staring at the ceiling before glancing at my phone when it rang.

I looked at the caller and sat up, answering, "Eomma!"

"Shhh, why are you yelling?" She asked. "Sorry," I mumbled. "When did you came back?"

"An hour ago. What are you doing now? Do you want to eat lunch with me?" She asked. I smiled a little, "Yeah, are you coming to pick me up?" I asked. "Of course!" She said. "Come outside in 5 minutes."

"Okay, see you," I said. "Bye," She said before hanging up. I sighed, looking at my phone. My Mom is a model name Kim Ji-woo. She and Dad got married when they were young after finding out Mom was pregnant with me but they got divorced when I was five.

A year after, Dad met my stepmother and they got married. I didn't like my stepmother and my half little sister. I just didn't. I wanted my Dad and Mom back together and my stepmother and half sister being here wasn't helping!

I quickly went out of my room and rushed downstairs towards the front door. Someone cleared and I turned around to see my stepmother with her arms crossed. "Where you going?"

I rolled my eyes, "To see my Eomma," I said. She scoffed, "I'm your Eomma," She said. I huffed before turning around to the door, "Yeah, right," I mumbled. "Kang Hyejin"! She yelled.

I turned back to her, "When will you learn?" She asked, walking towards me. "Stop seeing that woman." I glared at her, "That woman is my Eomma. My real Eomma not you. You can't tell me not to see her. Not you or Appa."

With that I walked out of the house just as a horn was heard. "Eomma!" I called as I saw my Mom at the driver seat of her car. She smiled, pulling her sunglasses up to her head, "Hyejin!" She called as I rushed to the car.

I climbed in the passenger seat as my stepmother walked out, her arms crossed and she was glaring at us. Mom scoffed before pulling her sunglasses back to her eyes and she smiled at me, "You ready?" She asked.

I smiled and nodded before we drove off. "Eomma, how was it in Japan?" I asked. "It was fun. But next time you coming with me, got it?" She said. I giggled, "I will like that," I said. "I missed you."

"I missed you too, baby girl," She said with a smile. "Eomma, when can I come move in with you?" I asked. "Honey, you know you can't," She said and sighed. "You have to live with your Appa."

"But I hate this!" I said, pouting. "I want to live with you." She grabbed my hand, "I want it too," She said. "But with my busy schedule I'm not home so much."

"Is that why you and Appa broke up?" I asked all of a sudden. She sighed but nodded. "I hade to choose," She admitted. "But I didn't want to let you go." I looked forwards, "I know," I said, sighing quietly.

We pulled in front of a restaurant and went inside to get a table. "So tell me what's going on with you and Jinki?" Mom asked as we sat at our table. I smiled shyly, looking down. "We okay."

She smiled, resting her chin on her hands as she leaned forwards. "I'm so happy for you two. I'm glad he makes you happy," She said. I smiled at her, "Thanks, Eomma."

Her smile slowly faded away, "Douse your Appa knows?" She asked. My smile faded away and I shook my head, "You know he won't like it. He thinks we only friends and even with that he wasn't happy 'cause Oppa going to be a singer."

"Aigoo, just because of that. He doesn't want you to hurt," She said. I sighed, looking down, "He is the one who hurts me," I mumbled.

End POV