Chapter 3

Always In My Heart // Onew

Hyejin was woken up by her phone ringing. I opened one eye and glanced at the window to see it was still night time. She groaned as she closed her eyes and grabbed her phone, answering without looking who was calling, "What?"

"Yah, is that how you answering?"

She groaned, "Yah, Kim Jonghyun. Do you wish to die?" She asked. She heard him laughing and she rubbed her eyes before opening them. "What do you want?" She asked, sighing.

"Get ready, I'm coming to get you," He said. She frowned before glancing at her alarm clock, "Do you know what time it is?" She asked. "It's 2AM."

"So?" Jonghyun asked. "So I'm sleeping," She said. "So you want to stay at the house you living with your Appa, Stepmother and half sister instead being with your best friend, boyfriend and close friends?" He asked.

She thought about it for a moment, eyes wide opened. "Give me 10 minutes," She said. "Okay," He said before hanging up and Hyejin quickly got out of the bed to get dressed.

After that she quickly and quietly slipped out of her room and went downstairs. She reached to the front door and slipped outside where she saw Jonghyun in his car in front. She smiled at her best friend as she climbed in, "Hey."

"What's up?" He asked as he pulled away from the house. "So, why did you decide to save me tonight?" Hyejin asked, smirking. He chuckled, "Yah, we best friends, I don't need a reason," He said.

She raised an eyebrow, sending him a look. "What?" He asked, shrugging. She sighed, leaning back. "I saw my Eomma today," She said, smiling a little. "Really? She came back?" He asked and she nodded. "How is she?" He asked. "She's fine," She mumbled.

"You not," He pointed out. "What's up?" She sighed, staring out of the window, "My stepmother told me again not to see my Eomma," She said. Jonghyun huffed, "And you going to listen?" He asked. "Of course not!" She said, pouting.

"That's right," He agreed. "You Kang Hyejin. Since when do you listen to anyone?" Hyejin smiled at her best friend, "I listen to you sometimes," She comment and he chuckled. "Sometimes," He agreed and she giggled. "And I listen to Oppa and the guys," She comment. "Again, sometimes," He said and she smirked.

"So where are you taking me?" She asked. "To the dorms," He replied. She frowned, "Are the others are awake?" She asked. "Like you?" He shook his head, "Surprise," He said, smirking slightly.

She scoffed, shaking her head before crossing her arms. It didn't took long to get to the dorm. Jonghyun opened the door and they walked in, "I'm going to Oppa," Hyejin whispered. "Okay," Jonghyun whispered before she walked to Jinki's bedroom that he was sharing with Jonghyun.

She opened the bedroom door and walked in to see Jinki sleeping in his bed. Hyejin smiled as she closed the door quietly and then headed to his bed. She got inside the covers and Jinki frowned yet his eyes were still closed. Hyejin studied his face with a soft smile before gently kissing his cheek.

This action made Jinki slowly open his eyes. He frowned and the blinked, thinking he was dreaming Hyejin. She giggled, "Oppa . . ." She whispered and he focused his eyes on her, "Hyejin?"

She giggled again, nodding. "Oh, what are you doing here?" He asked, rubbing his eyes. "Jonghyun kidnapped me," She joked, pouting. Jinki let out a chuckle, shaking his head, "Aigo, really?" He joked, wrapping his arms around her to pull her closer to him. She nodded against his chest, wrapping her arms around him.

She let out a soft sigh, "I'm glad he did," She muttered, closing her eyes as he her hair softly. "I missed you." Jinki smiled, "I missed you too."