Chapter 1

Always In My Heart // Onew

"Oppa, stop it," Hyejin said, giggling. Jinki smiled and continued to tickle her. "No, stop it!" She said, laughing as she tried to get away from him. "Yah, come back," He said, smiling as he rushed after her around the dorm. 

"Get a room." Jinki and Hyejin stopped and looked at the front door to see Jonghyun standing there, smirking. "Jonghyun ~" Hyejin said cutely as she rushed to hug her best friend. "Yah, Jonghyun, you came back on purpose to steal my girl?" Jinki asked, jokingly.

"Of course," Jonghyun teased. "I'm here to steal my best friend." Hyejin giggled, shaking her head. Ever since she and Jinki started dating, she met his new friends that going to be with him on a band that call 'SHINee', she got close to all of them but she is more closer to Kim Jonghyun, since they both at the same age.

"Nice," Jinki said, playfully rolling his eyes before pulling Hyejin from Jonghyun's arms and pulled her to his arms. "You are soooo jealous," Hyejin teased, tapping playfully his nose. 

"I'm not," Jinki defended. Hyejin and Jonghyun exchanged a look before looking back at Jinki, "Yeah right," They both said at the same time. "Yah, why are you still here?" Jinki asked Jonghyun. 

Jonghyun smirked, "I forgot something," He said. "What?" Jinki asked and before he knew it, Jonghyun gave a kiss on Hyejin's cheek before running out. "Yah!" Jinki yelled. 

Hyejin giggled as she grabbed his arm before he could run after Jonghyun. "He did it on purpose," She said. before wrapping her arms around his neck and he rested his hands on her waist. "He knew you would react that way. He just teased you."

He huffed and pouted, "He knows how to get on my nerves." She smiled at how he looked cute, "Oppa," She said. "Mmmm?" He hummed. She kissed him before pulling away with a smile, "Salanghae."

Jinki smiled before crushing his lips into hers and after a moment he pulled away, breathing out, "Me too." 

...................

"Ms. Hyejin," One of the maids said and bowed as she saw Hyejin walking into the kitchen. "Oh, hey, Ji-a Unni," Hyejin said. "Can I get you anything?" Ji-a asked. "Just water," Hyejin replied and the maid nodded before walking to get the water.

"Where's my Appa?" Hyejin asked. "Ms. Kang had went to shopping with Ms. --"

"I asked about my Appa," Hyejin cut her off. "Not about my stepmother." 

Ji-a looked down, "I'm sorry, Ms.," She said. "It's okay," Hyejin said before she took a sip form the glass of water. "So my Appa?" 

"Mr. Kang is at a meeting at work. He was called two hours ago," Ji-a replied. Hyejin nodded and then took another sip. Her phone suddenly rang and she pulled it out. She smiled as she saw it was Jinki.

"Thanks for the water, Unni," Hyejin said before walking out of the kitchen. She answered it with a smile, "Yeah, Oppa."

"I just call to say I'm heading to practices with the guys so I'll going to have to see you later, is it okay?" He asked. She smiled, "Yeah, don't worry. I'll see you later just call me when," She said. 

"Okay, I promise," He said. "Salanghae." She smiled, blushing, "Me too. Bye," She said. "Bye," He said before they hang up. 

"So who was it?" Hyejin froze before turning around to see her young half-sister with her arms crossed. "A man? Was it a boyfriend?"