Scenario Four

Because Who Doesn't Love Possessive, Whipped Jungkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Call me hyung.”

“I rather not.”

Jimin gritted his teeth. The burning desire to wipe the smirk off Jeon Jungkook’s face was immense and hard to quench without a slap to his face.

Slamming his palm down against the wooden table, Jimin demanded once more, “Call me hyung.”

Just as determined, Jungkook reaffirmed, “I rather not.” It was not that Jungkook was disrespectful; he just liked teasing Jimin and watching the older boy’s reactions.

The two engaged in an intense staring match. The other members passed by them, mindlessly going about their own business, not caring about what 2/3’s of the maknae line was doing. At some point Taehyung came in with Yoongi and asked, “Can I join in?” He knelt down beside the table and stuck his tongue out in excitement. Jungkook’s eyes softened at the sight and wanted to tell Taehyung, “Of course, baby. Anything for you.” Of course, minus the baby part because Taehyung was not Jungkook’s baby. Yet.

“Sorry, TaeTae. This is a game for only Busan boys.”

Taehyung deflated, pouting, and boy did Jungkook want to kiss that pout goodbye. Sensing the maknae’s feelings, a lightbulb went off in Jimin’s head. Turning to his platonic soulmate, Jimin told Taehyung to play games meant only for Daegu boys with Yoongi.

Yoongi gave Jimin a wtf look before a Taehyung was shoved into his arms.

“Now let's continue where we were,” Jimin said after the Daegu boys left. “Call me hyung.” And before Jungk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter