0 2

Night of Heaven

The second night starts when..

OC's P.O.V

"um..hey" I turned to him waiting for him to continue, we were at the same cafe from my first dream before my lil' brother ruined it. "Do you want to go to a date with me?"

And so, that was how I ended up dating with Oh Sehun.

I was sitting on the passanger seat behind him, wondering why would i sat behind him?! Just then a figure appeared and entered his car to sit with him at the front seat. 

The heck? I thought this was supposed to be a date? This is clearly not a date, and who is she again? 

I was obviously frustrated by the fact that someone had to interrupted our 'supposed to be' a date. But I never did once let out my feelings of anger and.. jealousy. My shoulder slumped in disappointed because I thought I was going to have a good dream with Oh Sehun! what- I remembered his name!

The car brought us to a beach. A beach. Out of all place, why must the place I don't enjoy the most? I sighed. Along the journey, he was talking with the girl about his past life, I didn't listened much because.. don't blame me if the back of his head and his shoulder were more interesting to stare at than the story he told. Although, I should've listen because a single tear left his eye as it rolled down to his white flawless cheeks. I was hesistated to reach out my hand to patted him on the shoulder as an act of comforting but after a while of thinking, I finally made my mind and patted his shoulder and sometimes gripped on it. He turned back to look at me and gave me a small smile.

"We're here." He announced.

When we all came out of his car, I finally got a chance to looked at the girl's face and guess what? She was his cousin. I didn't bother to asked anything as I wander around the place. There were a few old shops and houses around, I assumed it was a  village.

Sehun left me with his cousin because he got something to do but he'll be backlater. I followed, awkwardly, her cousin to a small cafe nearby. "What do you want to eat?" She asked me as she scanned the menu. I had no appetite to eat, I just want Sehun! 

"It's okay, I'm not hungry"

She suddendly bid a hi to someone, "Hi Uncle Oh!" uncle.. Oh? Sehun's father?! I followed her to greeted Mr.Oh. He was really Sehun look-alike except that he was older. He looked humble, I felt calm just by looking. 

I was waiting for Sehun and later he came and took a sit beside me on the sand. We talked about stuff for a while, I was moving to find a right position when our fingers suddenly touched. We looked at each other with surprised but eventually looked away shyly from each other. 

"YAH! YOU TWO, JUST DATE EACH OTHER ! " His father hollered from the back. I bet they saw what happened. We just laughed it off and resumed our talks. 

"You know what.. I've always like you" Sehun suddenly claimed. "Really?" I asked but it came off more like a whisper. I don't know why? I mean that was clearly a dream but why does it feel so real? 

"..I like you too." I admitted, shyly as the heat rush on my cheeks. He gave me a sweet smile as he reached out for my hand and clasped it together with his. 

"so.. are we-"

"yeah, we are." I can't helped but to squealed like a fangirl as I clinged on his arm out of habit. Ah so this is how a guy's arm feels like. 

We strolled around the beach, swinging our clasped hand together. He was so sweet to me and I dare to say that he made from boyfriend material. Lucky me, to have him!

 

Author's P.O.V

That morning, you woke up breathless, with a racing hearts and shaking hands. You met him again! You never thought you could but you just did. If you were an emoji right now, you would be the one with hearty eyes. 

"Oh gosh I'm so inlove!!" You squealed. 

I wish to meet you again, boyfriend.

 

 

 


 

Finally  an update from me :D Happy New Year guys!