01

Night of Heaven

The first night you saw him, he was clad in white long sleeved shirt with black pants. He was standing infront of you with a gentle smile plastered on his face. You took a step closer without breaking the eye contact as his soft eyes stared down at you and slowly took a hold of your hand.

You would've slap his hand away if he were another guy but the warmth of his hand kind of assured you that it was okay to let him hold your hand. You walked down the stairs of unknown place with him and you looked around the place to find something familiar.

Is this a shopping mall? 

You know you were dreaming so it didn't bother you when he brought you to a cute cafe in the building. If before it was just the two of you, that moment people started to filled the place. Couples were everywhere and you were one of them. You sat on the table for two at the end of the cafe to get some privacy. He ordered two chocolate bubble teas, as he took a sit infront of you. You never spoke a word the whole journey, and neither was he. 

Being a straight-forward person you are, you finally asked him a question. 

"Are you my boyfriend?" 

He chuckled at your straight-forward question and it seemed like you had been thinking about it the moment he popped in the picture. His voiced was deep but at the same time, it was sweet. Just like the drinks he ordered. 

"Yes, I'm your boyfriend?" He once again gave you the gentle smile that you really gonna love, soon. 

You smiled at him, the boyfriend thingy didn't bother you at all as you knew that you were dreaming. Having a cute-handsome-hot boyfriend for once was not something you would complained, even if it was just a dream. 

"Aren't you curious about me?" His raised his sharp eyebrows with a surprised look.

"Well, I am curious but.. can you asnwer all my question because I DO have questions for you." You know that was a dream, so you didn't try to ask anything and just go with the flows.

"Go on" he uttered.

"What is your name?"

"Oh Sehun"

"Do i know you"

"Nope!"

"Who are you?" 

"Your boyfriend!" 

"I don't have boyfriend." 

"You do, it's me" He beamed. Oh god, he's cute!

You stopped asking and just stared at him. What was this dream all about? Why is here? He knew that you have more to asked but refused to say so because it just doesn't make any sense! He doesn't want to waste the time just staring at each other so he grabbed your hand that was resting on the table and pulled you out from the cafe. 

"Ji Eun!"

You heard someone calling for you. 

"JI EUN!!!" 

And.. that woke you up. 

You looked around as your room come into your vision. Damn, I didn't even get to say goodbye!

"GET OUT!" You yelled at your annoying 4-years-old brother for ruining your dream with the oh-so-handsome guy. You remember that he did tell you his name but nothing came to your mind. You just shrugged it off, afterall dream was just a dream. 

 

But deep inside, you secretly wished that you'll meet him again.