50-76

100 Things That Kim Heechul is not allowed to do

50. Team meetings are a sacred time for Super Junior where we talk about what we need to work on and any problems that we have. I am absolutely not allowed to do anything that disturb these meetings.

51. That includes eating and chewing very loudly so that all the other members get to see the half-chewed food that I decided to have a snack.

52. And if I do decide to decide to eat a snack, I should try and not laugh at any of Kyuhyun's jokes and in turn, spit in whatever infortunate's member's face my half-chewed snack.

53. Even if it is funny.

54. Also, during these team meetings, I should not decide myself that I am extempt from all activities that includes Super Junior because I don't want to go to them solely on the reason that I am awesome and that I can.

55. This leads to mutiple members wanting to follow in my footsteps.

56. And no one, ever, or until the death of Leeteuk, is ever allowed to follow in my footsteps or should I do anything that makes these people want to follow in my footsteps.

57. If Jo Kwon, Brian Joo, or Key ever ever comes into the Super Junior dorm (which they are not allowed to do because that would be like four divas in one room) , I am not allowed to leave with them.

58. To do anything. Even going to the bathroom because we all know that I know how to properly pee in a toilet.

60. I am only allowed to hang out with them under the supervision of responsible people such as Leeteuk, our manager, or SHINee's manager.

61. No, Kyuhyun is not classified as a "responsible person."

62. Just because Sungmin took the pink bunny ears for his professional photo shoot does not mean that I have the right to randomly stick animal ears on the members when they are having a photo shoot.

63. Doing anything that includes sticking "I love ponies" and "Unicorns are love" stickers on Kangin's scarf will result into me being chased around with a baseball bat.

64. Donghae did not appreciate his bat being dented because Kangin threw it at Leeteuk's old decript computer when he didn't catch me.

65. Leeteuk also did not like it how he had to buy another computer.

66. Even if it was about time that he bought another one. And that is not a legitmate excuse to do everything that was just explained.

67. I am forbidden into eating lollipops.

68. Actually, I should never be seen with lollipops in fact.

69. And if, on the rare instance that Leeteuk is not looking over me, I am forbidden into looking at Hangeng with the said lollipop in my mouth.

70. Because this will lead him to blush and fiddle his fingers.

71. This is for the mental well-being of Hangeng and the physical well-being of myself because I will laugh and choke on the said lollipop.

72. "Heesica" is just a publicity stunt and it does not mean that Jessica and I are dating or any of that sort, so I should not act like we are dating when we are clearly not.

73. This includes purposely telling the tabliods and paparrazi that we are dating.

74. I am not allowed to scare little Henry by telling him that I know black magic and that Voldemort is my third cousin fourth removed but is not blood related because no relatives of mine will ever make a face that hideous.

75. This includes teaming with Kyuhyun and buying Harry Potter robes and shout curses at Leeteuk when he tells me that I should act my age.

76. When Leeteuk tells me to get the wand out of his face, I should not try to be a smart-aleck and state, "It's not in your face. It's in my hand."

 

 

 

 

So, guys, did you like it?

I updated pretty quickly and I think I should get a well undeserved rest. Hahahaha, no worries, I'll update when I get more ideas! Only 25 more rules to go!

Oh, so please check out my other stories:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/133480/fan2idol-for-dummies-beast-dbsk-infinite-mblaq-shinee-snsd-superjunior

This is called Fan2Idols For Dummies and its more of an active story and PLEASE PUT THE QUESTIONS THAT YOU WANT TO ASK YOUR FAVORITE IDOLS IN THE COMMENTS SECTION OF THAT STORY!!!! I CAN ONLY UPDATE IF THERE IS AT LEAST 4 OR 5 QUESTIONS!

And this one:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/131350/the-seoul-games-2pm-beast-bigbang-mblaq-shinee-superjunior-teentop

This is called The Seoul Games. Please subscribe and comment to it! It's about all the Kpop groups coming together and being stuck in teams so that each of team can compete to win the ultimate prize in the end! 

Both are crack fics that are similar to Heenim's List. I found out that I'm better at writing those anyways.

So, check out those stories, and stay in tune!

AND DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!!! <3 <3 <3

 Actually, after looking back, I realized that I wrote an extra rule. Whoopsey. That means 24 more to go.