1-25

100 Things That Kim Heechul is not allowed to do

1. I am forbidden into contacting anyway with maknae Kyuhyun in order to achieve world dominance. However, anything that is about the well-being of Super Junior and/or the well being of any group currently afflilated with Korean Pop Music is allowed.

2. That includes teaching Kyuhyun to manipulate other people, pull various pranks, and anything outside the well-being of the world.

3. No matter how much Kyuhyun begs me too, I am not allowed to accept him as my apprentince.

4. I am not allowed to crossdress in public.

5. Even in it is "fun."

6. We do not want people to believe that Super Junior is a co-ed group with one girl among 14 other members.

7. However, Lady Heehee, who is not an active member of Super Junior, is still allowed to perform onstage.

8. On that same note, I am not allowed to go in public with the following items: feminine-styled clothing, long hair, a sunhat, burettes, and very obvious feminine styles such as painted finger nails.

9. This is to protect my image and the image of those around me.

10. I am absolutely, under any circumstances, allowed to smirk in pictures that I carry around with me in my wallet.

11. This includes my drivers' license.

12. Onstage, I will do my best to keep my smirking to a bare minimum.

13. We had to many faints during last time's fanmeet and we did not being enough smelling salts. Nor do we have enough money to buy more smelling salts.

14. Like Kyuhyun, I am not allowed to do anything that leads to misunderstandings.

15. Such as calling Hangeng and telling him that Siwon had turned gay for me and that I no longer love Hangeng.

16. Because Siwon gets mad and insulted when I do that. Then, he takes his Bible and goes upstairs to tell God that I was indeed lying.

17. On the same note about Siwon, I am forbidden into telling him that God does not exist and that I do not want to listen to him preach to me about God.

18. Because, no one can withstand, much less deal with, a crying Siwon who's preaching and yelling at me at the exact same time.

19. I cannot get into an alcohol competetion with the following people: Kibum, Kyuhyun, and Kangin. Kibum just likes to drink. Kangin just has too much pride. And Kyuhyun just has enough manly alcohol tolerance that beats everyone. Even Shisus.

20. I will try to keep my insults to a bare minimum at our dorm.

21. For some odd particular reason, Eunhyuk gets all defensive when I insult Donghae.

22. Also, I should try to be nice to Eunhyuk and Donghae. This is for the well-being of our group in general.

23. I am forbidden, under any circumstances whatsoever, to take pictures of my fellow members without their permission.

24. That includes taking pictures of them while they are showering.

25. Even if they do like it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wow, I am such a bad person. I updated after 4 or so days. But my excuse is that I have severe (like uber-severe) writer's block along with watching Eat Your Kimichi's youtube videos. , right? I think this one is the least bit funny. I'm sorry! DON'T HURT ME!

But, I decided to do 4 parts. The first part (which I just wrote) is about the general rules. The next part will be about Heechul and his -ahem- fanservice and habits. The third will be centered around Kyumin and the last one will be about Eunhae.

So, sorry for wasting so much time, but here's the first part.

Oh, and check out this story below. It's called Fighting the Romans:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/115310/fighting-the-romans-cap-changjo-donghae-ljoe-niel-superjunior-teentop

One of the characters is modeled off of me. Can you guess which one?

@summersea-pearl

Thank you fot that tipbit about Heechul talking pics while the other members are showering. I personally don't know Heechul that well... so thanks!  It helped a lot.

So! Comments and Subscribers are love <3 <3 <3