26-50

100 Things That Kim Heechul is not allowed to do

26. I am forbidden in interfering when Donghae and Eunhyuk have a fight.

27. During their fight, I am not allowed to make it worse by telling lies about the other party.

28. This includes telling Eunhyuk that Donghae only hangs out with him to get closer to Sungmin. Or vice versa.

29. spoons before I set the table is excessively forbidden.

30. We do not want Eunhyuk brushing his teeth for 30 minutes to get rid of "Heechul-itis."

31. That goes with chopsticks as well.

32. When Super Junior decides to take a bonding trip to the theaters, I cannot do anything that may possibly embarass the other members.

33. This includes singing "I'm too y for my shirt. Too y for my shirts. So y it hurts." after watching Shrek.

34. Even if it may be true

35. And, no, I cannot make up a dance to go with that song.

36. Actually, I shouldn't do anything in public that may embarass the other members.

37. We do not want our fanclub numbers to decline even further. 

38. I am allowed to go on twitter/facebook/ any-other-social-networking-system, but I am forbidden into stalking Sohee from the Wonder Girls and BoA.

38. Even if I claim that they are my friends.

39. I can never be seen with Key from SHINee anytime in public or private.

40. As my members nicely put it, one diva is more than enough to handle.

41. And if I am ever to be seen with him, we cannot sing "Diva" by After School because no one can handle two divas singing about divaness.

42. On that same note about Key, I should not try and play matchmaker with him and any other member from SHINee.

43. Onew did not appreciate being stuck in the SM Dance Practice Room with Key who was talking about clothes when he clearly wanted to talk about chicken.

44. Even if I think that they make a cute couple.

45. Actually, the matchmaker rule applies to everyone. So I cannot play matchmaker with anyone from any group.

46. And this includes my own group as well. There are already enough pairings in Super Junior.

47. I cannot corrupt Henry's mind with *ahen* inappropriate korean words like I did with Hangeng. 

48. On the same note about languages, I should actually try and learn english so that everything that comes out of my mouth aren't "Yeah, dawg. Ya know what I'm saying?"

49. Rap songs are not a legitimate source of learning.

50. I cannot meet with Kyuhyun, or anyone who is evil, and plan doom to those we feel like dooming.

 

 

 

Hey everyone ^^^, so finally updated! 

And I made number 50 correspond with 50 on Kyuhyun's list on purpose, so you did not read it wrong.

Happy? Disappointed?

anyways, keep COMMENTING AND SUBSCRIBING!!! 

And please check out my other stories!