Kim Myungsoo

Two Imperfections
Please log in to read the full chapter

Running. I was running away. I tried to hide everywhere, but it wasn't working. They were coming after me. I felt conflicted with this issue. Was I going to be able to resolve it? Probably never. But I was willing to try for her. In order to return to her. It felt like I was living in Hell, wait maybe I was. I never really knew. I knew if I didn't continue running I would never see her again.

It was fate for Myungsoo. He didn't know if he was gonna be safe for the night. He leaned against the building alleyway and took a look around. "Three deep breaths, just take three deep breaths. Sometimes even 3 deep breaths can change a lot. It can make a great impact Myung." He remembered her words. Her words that kept him going. He closed his eyes and took three deep breaths. He opened his eyes and pulled his hood to cover his eyes and sprinted the opposite way he came from. He ran into the night.

Myungsoo traveled to many places during that year. He was always on the run. After he betrayed his kind to protect Ahrin, he was being hunted down. He learned many languages during his stays. Every night he thought of her. Every night he sent out a prayer to her.

London, England 11:11PM

Myungsoo stared out into the view and sighed. He didn't know how much longer he had to run. He was afraid he would never return back to his love. He prayed tonight that she would be safe. That she would be in a  better place than him. He prayed for her safety, her happiness on the Charing Cross Bridge. He wished to be with her, but he had to pull his kind away from her, to protect her.

Kowloon, Hong Kong 05:00AM

Myungsoo pulled down his cap and leaned against the rail of Victoria Peak. It was empty, too early for any wandering humans to be aware. Yet he still had to be cautious of his surroundings. It has been 5 months since he ran away. He was literally playing human hide and seek with his kind. It was extremely tiring. But he soon forgot it all as he looked at his ring and remembered her face.

Vancouver, Canada 9:30PM

English bay was beautiful as the night sky twinkled with stars, and the moon shone upon the water. Myungsoo lay on the sand with his arms under his head. He stared at the stars and wished upon all of them, hoping to be able to live long enough to see her one last time.

Tokyo, Japan 12:00PM

Myungsoo watched the cherry blossom petals fall as he sat on the bench. Tomorrow he would finally be back to see her. But he couldn't pull any strings or he would be discovered. This would be a secret. Love, I’m coming home….

Seoul, South Korea 5:00PM

He walked into the tall building with black jeans and a jacket on, his sunglasses perched on his nose to hide his identity. Myungsoo walked up to the security desk and asked to see someone.

"I would like to see Kim Sunggyu please."

“May I know who you are sir?” The security asked.

“I am one of his clients that he arranged for me to meet today.” Myungsoo answered with a tight smile.

“Ah, he is on the 7th floor of this building. If you take the main lobby elevators and get off, there will be someone there to guide you.” Myungsoo bowed to him and walked towards the elevator patiently waiting. As he got off the

Please log in to read the full chapter