END

I'll try, I have to, I need to but....

“Jimin?! What are you doing here?”

“N-nothing, Hyung.”  Sejin looked at him worriedly that made Jimin to fidget in his seat.

After he left Jungkook in the practice room, Jimin walked to nowhere in particular until he stopped in front of an empty staff office. Seeing no one was there, Jimin hid himself there not long enough when Sejin, their manager came into the room while carrying his phone and a book, probably for jotting down their schedule or appointment.

Jimin did look miserable and sad that Sejin had turned back to approach Jimin. Knowing that he won’t get anything came out from him, Sejin chose to stay there, waiting for jimin to open his heart for him which Jimin had done it after 10 minutes of silence.

“Is it true?” The question was barely audible but Sejin heard it, low and very dejected.

“Wha—“

“That everyone think of me as the whiny boy who feigning my innocence to get what I want?” Jimin couldn’t dare to look straight at his manager Hyung, afraid to face with a mocking look that confirmed everything.

The deep sigh from the manager hyung somehow had Jimin to shrink more, feeling so dispirited. “jimin-ah---“ it’s soft and caring that ease Jimin’s nervousness a little bit.

“Okay, first, that rumor of yours is not true. Just that one of our new staff spread it because she was jealous of your friendship with Taehyung. Apparently, she is Taehyung’s fan but don’t worry, we had fired her yesterday.”

Oh!” Jimin lifted his face, turning to look at Sejin, disbelief of the news he just heard.  He felt so happy and content because Jungkook had nothing to do with it.

“You are the one who take care of your member the most. You ask for a smaller room, fit enough for one person just because you thought that you might pass your fever to everyone else. Taking care of Namjoon when he hurt his hand and always be beside Jungkook whenever he missed Busan and his parents.”

“I know but---“

“Just ignore what people said bad about you because you have six people that are ready to fight for you, okay?”

“Okay.” Jimin flashed him a smile, honest and genuine giving Sejin all the assurance he needed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Jimin, what are you doing here?” Taehyung asked him once he spotted Jimin in front of the practice room door, placing his shoe on the rack.

“Practice, what else.” Jimin answered back while moving to the centre of the room, stretching his body.

“Are you okay?” Taehyung came to sit beside him. Jimin stopped warming his body to face Taehyung and smiled to him.

“I’m more than okay.”

Namjoon and Yoongi watched Jimin from the corner of the room while Jin and Hoseok gathered around him, doing their best to bring Jimin’s mood up, telling him all of the funny joke they knew to make Jimin laugh. But no one paid attention to Taehyung, who was busy typing something on his phone.

30 minutes after that, Jungkook came into the room, while breathing so fast, like he had run from somewhere very far from the practice room.

Jungkook made a way to Jimin before taking a deep breath to calm his crazy heartbeat.

“Hyung, I-I---“

“I’m sorry.” Jimin beat him.

“For-for what?”

“Sejin-hyung had told me everything. I’m sorry for blindly accused you and-and for kissing you. I hope we can forget about it and refresh everything back to normal.”

“W-what?” Every member except Jimin, who kept his head low, could see the horror and terrified look on Jungkook’s face. It must be very discouraging for someone who was ready to confess his feeling to hear such thing.

“Please, Jungkook-ah, forgive me. Let us back to how we used before.” Jimin was pleading and begging hard that left Jungkook with a hard decision. Confess his love and thing won’t be the same anymore or throwing his feeling aside and acted like nothing had happened.

“I-I, okay. I forgive you.” And Jungkook chose the opposite of what his heart had wanted it to be.

“Thank you.”

Jimin hugged him but the look, the sympathy look on the other 5 hyungs was suffocating Jungkook but he had told his heart that this much progress was more than enough for him. At least, he got Jimin back, the cute and adorable Hyung who like to , to play with him and to cuddle with him without any hidden motive.

Jungkok got a smile from Jimin, the one kind that made his heart jump to a wild and crazy rhythm. He gave a smile, a forcible one, back to Jimin before turning away to get out of the room.

He was 5 steps away from the door when Jungkook heard a voice calling for his name. Jungkook knew it was from Hoseok but somehow the sound of Hoseok’s voice was not like usual, all bubbly and cheerful but more like serious and angry kind of. He turned to his back again, looking scared like a lost puppy to meet with  very unfriendly and serious looking Hoseok, crossing his arm to his chest while glaring at him, like some sort of predator. Maybe today won’t be that sunny  at all and everyone had to prepare for a storm, a strong one.

“Where are you going?” That serious tone in Hoseok’s voice was still there.

“Home?” It supposed to come out as a statement not a question but then Jungkook elaborated on that, giving the details. “I left my phone at home. I’ll be right back in 10 minutes. You guys start first.”

Hoseok let out a frustrated air while pushing his bang away from forehead. “Then, what is that thing in your hand?”

Jungkook was ready to facepalm his own face for being stupid, lying about something that's very obvious but he got another idea. “It’s my other phone. The one that I use to call my parents.”

“Hyung, we can—you know playing around first while waiting for Jungkook. It won’t be too long. Just 10 minutes.” Jimin came forward to rescue Jungkook. Not knowing the real reason as to why Hoseok was mad at Jungkook.

Hoseok loved the members so much especially Jimin, the one who helped him to find his real self, the sunshine and cheerful side of him. So, seeing one of his favorite people suffered and left in pain, Hoseok decided to step inside or the thing won’t settle. Not that he blamed Jungkook for listening to Jimin’s requests, to forget what had happened, but none of this event wouldn’t happen if Jungkook be true of his feeling and confess to Jimin.

“Stay here. I want you to be honest for once and tell Jimin everything.” With that Hoseok walked passed him after patting his shoulder while whispering something to Jungkook’s ear, resulting him to gasp for some air. The other members followed behind, closing the door carefully and maybe Taehyung did leave it open for a 1 inch so that they could peek to look at inside.

Dup Dup Dup. That loud sound of thumping had Jungkook to close both of his ears but he could still hear it. Then, he brought his hands to push his chest, giving it a pressure, thinking that maybe such action could stop the hard beating of his heart but none of it had worked. Jimin eyed Jungkook with that confused and puzzled look plastered on his face, afraid that maybe Jungkook was feeling sick of how red and sweaty his face was.

“Are you okay?” Jimin touched Jungkook’s forehed with the back of his hand. “You’re not having any fever.”

But then when Jimin tried to retreat back his hand from touching him, Jungkook grabbed Jimin’s small hand to bring it closer ro his chest but keep a safe distance from his heart, afraid that maybe his heart would jump into Jimin’s hand.

“Jungkook?” Jimin got another deep stare from Jungkook, something like a want, a desire and a longing portrayed in those stunning eyes.

“Jungkook!” Jimin tried once again and this time Jungkook his own lip, trying to wet it since the nervousness had dried his lip. It’s far from y an alluring, it's just a simple , a habit when someone in nervous or panic state.

“Jungkook!” Jimin raised his voice, trying to wake Jungkook from his daydreaming. “What are the---“ He saw how fast Jungkook had swallowed the lump in his throat before his eyes met with a pair of closed eyes and something wet and soft on his lip and also a very distant and short wow coming from somewhere around the room.. But it was just a split of second that almost had Jimin to whine for the good and soft feeling on his lip again.

“Hyung, I-I like you so much and I’m sorry for lying and hurting you. I just…I’m sorry for everything.”

Jimin couldn’t stop blinking, still in shock state, trying to process what Jungkook had told him. One part of him was feeling so high and heaven because Jungkook had kissed him while the other half of him was trying to process what like meant.

“Jimin-Hyung. Please say something. You can reject me if you don’t have the same feeling as me. I’m okay with it but you have to give some time for me to---“

“Can….can you kiss me again?”

That question surprised Jungkook that left him to see black for a second before Jimin came into his sight, standing so close and the only distance between them was just one breath away.

“Please—“

That’s all needed for Jungkook to cup Jimin face with his right hand while the other hand grabbed Jimin by his waist to bring him closer. And right there, his third kisses in a day, fortunately with the same person. A sound of the door being closed could be heard, but neither both of them cared about it.

After kissing like century, Jungkook broke the kiss, panting for air while resting his forehead to Jimin’s.

“I think I like you too.” Jimin spoke first.

“You think?”

“Yeah. I am not sure of my feeling right now.” Then Jimin tapped his chin with his finger, trying to look like he was thinking hard while sighing, doing his best to look sad, but the truth is that Jimin was trying very hard to control his laugh because of the terrified and horror look on Jungkook’s face.

“Maybe I need more kisses to be sure of it.”

“Ah~~Hyung.”

Jimin grinned happily at Jungkook before linking his hand at Jungkook’s neck, urging Jungkook to kiss him that Jungkook obeyed it with pleasure. Somehow, Jimin managed to confess his feeling, something like I love you in between kisses that had Jungkook to kiss him harder.

Both of them didn’t realize or have time to think where and how they had ended with Jimin’s back on the mirror, but only to stop when they heard a loud song was played behind them. Unwillingly, Jungkook broke the kiss again to see his other hyungs were there in the room.

“Okay, time to practice now. Get ready.” Was all Hoseok had said but he smiled at them fondly.

Jimin walked to take his position but Jungkook had stopped him to kiss him for the last time. “I love you too.” Jungkook said before walked away to the centre of the room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hobi-Hyung, what is the thing that you’d whispered to Jungkook just now.” Taehyung asked Hoseok  when they were outside the practice room. Everyone turned to look at him too as curious to know what was the thing that had Jungkook to look so surprised and shocked.

Hoseok laugh at them before grinning, receiving an annoyed look from other.

“I said that I saw someone had confessed to JImin yesterday.”

“Really?” Taehyung asked again, disbelief.

“Nah, I lied about it, decided to rile Jungkook up a bit.”

“Thanks God, it worked.”

“yeah.”